Hacking Getting new flash cart...

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 1,336
  • Replies 8
D

Deleted User

OP
Well, I have an authentic non spring loaded R4DS. I'm getting a new card because of the lack of updates
hate2.gif

It seems like the CycloDS Evolution is the best flash cart out there because of its extra features and how well it works with roms. Do any CycloDS owners think that its a good idea to buy one?

SleepingDragon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First, greetings and salutations. Welcome to gbatemp.

Don't feel bad, but you might get jumped in a minute for asking this question. It's a question that is posted several times a week with the same response. So, let me go ahead and say that "yes", the Cyclo is pretty much recognized as the top flash cart right now. If you are looking for the best place to buy, I personally would recommend realhotstuff.com. They have the best prices and customer service, plus they ship faster than any other seller. I have purchased 8 Cyclos from them for myself and family and they are the only place I buy from now.

Hope this helps. Let me know if I can be of further assistance.

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Cyclo is the best now..... SCDS1 is still up there, but their newest update was quite disappointing, seeing it took them 3 months to give it a Multi save option, and 2 game fixes.

If only the Supercard team fixed the SAV file names, cheats that are cut off, Faster and more accurate touchscreen, it would be the best. The only thing that makes the SCDS1 "better" is the in-game cheats.

Anyway, the CycloDS is a thousand times better than the R4, so enjoy!
yaynds.gif

D

Deleted User

OP
Thank you all very much, I just gotta save up my money so I probably wont get it for about a month but just wanted to make sure it was worth it. Sleepingdragon, I have to get it from dealwoot because of the paypal option (My parents are very cautious lol) but thank you
smile.gif

playallday

Group: GBAtemp Ghost
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Epuls56 said:
Thank you all very much, I just gotta save up my money so I probably wont get it for about a month but just wanted to make sure it was worth it. Sleepingdragon, I have to get it from dealwoot because of the paypal option (My parents are very cautious lol) but thank you
smile.gif
Dealextreme has PayPal as well. But there all sold out of CycloDS ($50 + Free S/H
wub.gif
) for now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, @Psionic Roshambo sorry but im not that used to listening to non game music +1