Getting into a fight

CrystalSweet

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
im opposed to fighting and into all that peace and stuff..
but i understand what your going through with all that peer pressure
im a freshman too, but the thing is
i would give you tips , but the only fight ive been in is a catfight last year (im a girl)
but trust me, cat fights are probably worse than normal fights,
dang, they hurt
if he has long hair, lol, pull on it
nothing hurts more than your hair being pulled really hard
and an earring being ripped out of your ear.. but i doubt a guy would have a dangly earring,
but anyways, good luck
and yeah, go for the nose
it really hurts,

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
i would give you tips , but the only fight ive been in is a catfight last year (im a girl)
dang, they hurt
and an earring being ripped out of your ear.. but i doubt a guy would have a dangly earring,
but anyways, good luck
it really hurts,

unsure.gif
nyanya.gif

CrystalSweet

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
dang, they hurt
but anyways, good luck
it really hurts,

unsure.gif
nyanya.gif

i got hit in the nose today,
by accident,
and it killsss
frown.gif

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
um, just a quickie, is this really an appropriate topic? I mean, giving hints and examples of how to beat a guy up?
Just want to know...

And besides... why the hell is walking away not an option.... losing respect? That's bullshit... Walking away saying "hey, I don't need to fight you" would GAIN respect... and at the same time, who gives a fuck about respect?

i'd be PROUD to walk away!

cubin'

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
um, just a quickie, is this really an appropriate topic? I mean, giving hints and examples of how to beat a guy up?
Just want to know...

And besides... why the hell is walking away not an option.... losing respect? That's bullshit... Walking away saying "hey, I don't need to fight you" would GAIN respect... and at the same time, who gives a fuck about respect?

i'd be PROUD to walk away!

Yeah. I agree with all of that.

The tip that someone gave about hitting the nose with an open palm pushing upwards can force a bone into the persons brain if you do it hard enough...please don't try and do that.

reilina

just a neophyte...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
its either u fight or not, there's no way for u to say "i dnt have an option".

for whatever reason, if u choose
to fight, fight for ur life which means eradicate him if u must, later he's comming
back with twice the str, will and determination to bring u down, then if u manage
to survive that im pretty sure ur going for a revenge too and it will go on and on
and on.....it will go infinitely until 1 of u has nothing more left to say or dies.

heres a tip if u gonna fight him, break every part of his bone arms, legs anything that will make his life
deliberately miserable and not normal anymore.

but the best option is "NOT TO FIGHT" coz obviously he is not the same lv as u physically, emotionally and
mentally, not to mention u dont have to deal with the burden of what youve done (if ever u feel guilty).

jaxxster

The Heretic
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
heres what i done last time i got in a school fight that was organized. Just before the fight started i said to him no hard feelings whatever n shook his hand with my left hand, as he was shaking my hand i jabbed him a few times in the face.

Dont fight tho, I know its hard cos of ur rep and what not. If everyones gunna hate on you then fk them, they're just pussies.

If it comes down to a fight, make sure u hit hard and quick, and if he goes down on the floor just dont let him get up and dnt let yourself get tangled up with him.

Hiratai

I'm like *tick* *tick*
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
heres what i done last time i got in a school fight that was organized. Just before the fight started i said to him no hard feelings whatever n shook his hand with my left hand, as he was shaking my hand i jabbed him a few times in the face.

Dont fight tho, I know its hard cos of ur rep and what not. If everyones gunna hate on you then fk them, they're just pussies.

If it comes down to a fight, make sure u hit hard and quick, and if he goes down on the floor just dont let him get up and dnt let yourself get tangled up with him.
That post is full of failure.

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Haven't took the time to read all the replies but from what I read in the first post, brass knuckles is a big no no. Unless you're certain he's going to bring a switchblade into the fight, in that case you shouldn't even be fighting with weapons.

If nothing can be done to prevent a fight then try and at least fight fair so that if you do get pulled up for the office at least they'll probably give the "blah blah, fighting is bad". Nothing is worse when police is involved and they discover a mexican with brass knuckles beating a white person

Hiratai

I'm like *tick* *tick*
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Haven't took the time to read all the replies but from what I read in the first post, brass knuckles is a big no no. Unless you're certain he's going to bring a switchblade into the fight, in that case you shouldn't even be fighting with weapons.

If nothing can be done to prevent a fight then try and at least fight fair so that if you do get pulled up for the office at least they'll probably give the "blah blah, fighting is bad". Nothing is worse when police is involved and they discover a mexican with brass knuckles beating a white person
That's why you punch them, throw the brass knuckles, then have a friend pick them up.

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

That's why you punch them, throw the brass knuckles, then have a friend pick them up.
Ha ha. In truth, I only got punched in the stomach within the first month of secondary school because they were trying to play fight with me. After that, I kinda became a loner.

muhamad520

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well heres the update

the kid i was orginally supposed to fight wasnt here today his friend was

so hes friend thinks hes all bad ass to so he said were fighting and we did

it was pretty much the lamest fight ive ever been in all he did was try and wrestle me put me and headlocks and stuff so i won

him- 5ft 6in white guy medium sized WEAK

Im sorry to everyone who wanted me to record it but no one had a camera.

heres how it went

Round1
1. I got the first hit on the check followed by two jabs
2.He grabs my leg trying to pick me up and drop me ,
3.i grab his leg put my leg behind his and leaned on him i fell on him
4.Were both throwing punches at eachother i get 4 he gets 2-3
5. some old guy passes by so some guy watching breaks us up
6 this old guy yells "kick his ass" and laughs weird
Round 2
7. i was kinda supprised i thought he was gonna call the cops
8 anyway i thro acouple punches then he grabs me by the shoulders and tries to knee me in the balls(PUSSY).
9.he misses hits rite above it still hurt like a bitch.(good thing i took a piss right before the fight)
10.So it gos on from there after about the third round he says hes done hes sweating and bleeding somebody told me he broke one of his knuckles.
11.So im like "Come on homie i thougt you wanted to fight me but your already pussying out.
12. his homie "hes knuckles broken its not a fair fight anymore"
13.my homie "what the f*ck and fighting i freshman younger than you is?"

Injuries

MUHAMAD
minor cut on elbow
red mark on chin
very small cut on lip

status - Cant and couldnt feel anything besides when he kneed me above my balls

WHITE GUY
busted lip
broken knuckle I heard
side of head was bleeding

I say i won the fight so do others

I dont know if the other guy still wants to fight me but i dont care im down.

im guessing this is part one so if part two goes down il get somebody to record it for all who want to watch it.

thanks for all who gave me tips

no thanks to people who said "Fighting is stupid its pointless only idiots do it" because not fighting wasnt an option

To all who said it wont gain you respect as soon as the fight was done all my other enimies went up to me shaked my hand and said nice job.

But i guess its different depending on where you live

where i live walking away from a fight either gets you loose all your respect or get jumped.

also saying you dont have respect isnt true, older people might not respect you but your age will

i need to gain respect in my freshman year because i have 3 years left

thanks to everone who read and posted

if anything else happens il keep you posted

This happened outside of school!

muhamad520

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Thats what i was going to do if i did use brass knuckles just hit him in the ribs or something then throw them to one of my homies.

HellShade

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
IF you're still going to fight the I sugguest that you move faster than he does. From my experience, what happens when you try to take them head on is that you get smacked in the head. You don't want that to happen, you get disorented.

Avoid:
-Getting pinned down (he's bigger)
-Stopping. Keep moving

Do:
-Use knees and elbows. As good as it feels to punch someone or land a square kick, knees and elbows HURT. Especially for skinny people
-Trip him (and/or shove) this disorients them and opens you up for a clean hit.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @TwoSpikedHands, I'll preface this with the fact that I know nothing about the game, but, I think it depends on what your goals are. Are you trying to make a definitive version of the game? You may want to refocus your efforts on the EU version then. Or, are you trying to make a better US version? In which case, the only way to make a better US version is to keep on plugging away at that one ;)
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I'm not familiar with the technicalities of the differences between the two versions, but I'm wondering if at least some of those differences are things that you could port over to the US version in your patch without having to include copyrighted assets from the EU version
  • TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands:
    @Sicklyboy I am wanting to fully change the game and bend it to my will lol. I would like to eventually have the ability to add more characters, enemies, even have a completely different story if i wanted. I already have the ability to change the tilemaps in the US version, so I can basically make my own map and warp to it in game - so I'm pretty far into it!
    I really would like to make a hack that I would enjoy playing, and maybe other people would too. swapping to the EU version would also mean my US friends could not legally play it
    I am definitely considering porting over some of the EU features without using the actual ROM itself, tbh that would probably be the best way to go about it... but i'm sad that the voice acting is so.... not good on the US version. May not be a way around that though
    I appreciate the insight!
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @TwoSpikedHands just switch, all the knowledge you learned still applies and most of the code and assets should be the same anyway
    and realistically they wouldn't

be able to play it legally anyway since they need a ROM and they probably don't have the means to dump it themselves
    why the shit does the shitbox randomly insert newlines in my messages
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It does that when I edit a post.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It inserts a newline in a random spot.
    never had that i don't think
  • Karma177 @ Karma177:
    do y'all think having an sd card that has a write speed of 700kb/s is a bad idea?
    trying to restore emunand rn but it's taking ages... (also when I finished the first time hekate decided to delete all my fucking files :wacko:)
    @Karma177 that sd card is 100% faulty so yes, its a bad idea
    even the slowest non-sdhc sd cards are a few MB/s
  • Karma177 @ Karma177:
    @The Real Jdbye it hasn't given me any error trying to write things on it so I don't really think it's faulty (pasted 40/50gb+ folders and no write errors)
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    run h2testw on it
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    when SD cards/microSD write speeds drop below a meg a sec, they're usually on the verge of dying
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Samsung SD format can sometimes fix them too
  • Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart:
    yes looks like an faulty sd
  • Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart:
    @Psionic Roshambo i may try that with my dead sd cards
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    It's always worth a shot
    @The Real Jdbye, I considered that, but i'll have to wait until i can get the eu version in the mail lol
  • I @ I-need-help-with-wup-wiiu:
    i need help with nusspli failed downloads, can someone respond to my thread? pretty please:wub:
    I @ I-need-help-with-wup-wiiu: i need help with nusspli failed downloads, can someone respond to my thread? pretty please:wub: