Getting into a fight

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
Congratulations, you've just added "beat up one of my friends" to the list of things the original guy had against you. It's good to hear that you won, but if the original guy comes after you now (and he will), you're fucked.
frown.gif

Selxis

Trophies
XP
Country
Hah, I could tell your age from just reading this very topic without actually reading where you mentioned how old you were.

I suggest you find a better group of peeps to hang out with. I mean come on, what is this? the freaking stone age? Why fight to prove your worth. You ain't going nowhere with that out in the real world.

It's wits and intelligence that counts there. Besides, think about it, you probably have more a life to live than they do. Why bother messing yours up because they urge you to?

They're fucking pussies anyway for wanting to prove your worth with fighting. Heh, I bet I could take em' down. This is how I look. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v248/SoR...Billedet413.jpg

I'd be tempted to kick their sorry asses for even wanting to fight but hey, I guess I'd just promote violence then.
tongue.gif

ozzyzak

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm not really sure that the 'respect' you earn from fighting outweighs the problems that can come from it.

Not only that but who cares what a bunch of Neanderthal fucks who think fighting is what it takes to be a man or whatever.

PS. I do know what you're talking about dude, I'm not hating on you. I went to a school where I was the only white kid and Mexicans thought it was fun to talk shit to me on the daily. Bunch of pussies, never got a one on one, it was always a multiple on one. Fighting never got me anywhere. I imagine if I had done anything, they woulda just made sure they had more people next time. Not to mention I wouldn't have wanted their respect anyway.

amptor

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Don't do it, fighting is the idiots way out.
And seriously, who gives a fuck about respect, especially in high school, its all just a big testosterone fueled shite hole. Seriously, only fight when completely necessary, if you can avoid it, do it. People will be talking about you getting your arse kicked for much longer than they will about you not turning up to a fight.

True also nobody gives a fuck about what happened in high school after you graduate. I mean once that DAY happens, everything is OVER WITH. If you keep dwelling on high school after you leave the institution, you most definitely have issues lol.

But also if you do fight make sure that, assuming it is against school rules which it more than likely is, make sure that you just 1) don't do it on or near school property, 2) don't do it on or near school bus stops, 3) don't do it on or near teacher/PTA/yard duty etc property. If say you fight and you do it where nobody knows, then nobody will be able to expell you. Otherwise if you do it on school grounds you are totally stupid.

amptor

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Btw shiro - yeah you are a big man for calling a big group of us 'nerds'. you sir, are a shithead. *moves along*

anyways, I read back a few posts and saw you won the fight and all, didn't appear to get kicked out or anything so that's all fine then. I don't have any regrets over the situation because you didn't damage your life and such, as far as I can see. Just be careful with all that, I've seen stuff in my neighborhood, saw a guy who got shot in the back of the head for acting tough, he turned into a pussy after that I could've just stepped up and punched the asshole in the face but I don't do that kind of weak retarded stuff. Also another guy raced me on the streets, guess what? he's dead. drug deal gone bad or something, got gunned down. I didn't like that idiot but I didn't want him dead either.

Anyway choose the people you hang out wisely too. This shiro moron might say we are 'nerds' or whatever dumbass ideas he has, but if you hang out with people like one of the admins on here or any regulars, you won't really be in these situations and you can forget about these 'cool guys', whom will just get you SHOT AND KILLED before you are _30 years old_. Make sure you wise up before you die for no reason. You think there was any reason for a meth freak to die that made me angry? no there was not.

Also again nobody cares about respect, we don't know you. I don't want to belittle you with all those hard facts but it is true. And if you won like 100 fights at a high school, we still would not know your real name. Make yourself into an important figure. Also if you like fighting you can become a professional fighter and become famous, I mean it is possible folks.

WeaponXxX

Too F'in Blonde
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You know I just wrote a huge post.....about my struggles in America.... fights with fist, brass knuckles, gangs and guns...but then I reread all the shit I did and realized it was some fucked up shit that I'd rather not be on the internet forever. However...to those that say fighting is an option...you are dead wrong...bullies exist and when they find someone who does not fight back in only leads to more and more beatings and torment.

I personally turned my cheek for over two months and had to struggle with regular beat downs and getting jumped until I was turned into the psycho that I am today. It isn't about respect...those who pick on others...bullies may think they are earning respect by beating people up but fighting back is about self defense. From my experience turn your cheek on one fight and that fight may last an eternity. Kick the shit out of your attacker and that fight ends there...unless like in one of my stories he has a lot of family....and then the fight ends when you beat the shit out of his whole family.

Again there are two types of fights.... One is...."you spilled my beer and now I am gonna kick your ass" Easily avoidable. The other is "I don't know you, I don't like you, I'm gonna kick your ass cause I like the attention from the others when I beat someone down." The later is the one you have to worry about and in that situation you either A) defend yourself at any cost or B) get the law involved which unless your a tricky bastard is usually pointless.

And I'd love to help of fighting but at 6'3 I now just ground and pound.

Hiratai

I'm like *tick* *tick*
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Haven't took the time to read all the replies but from what I read in the first post, brass knuckles is a big no no. Unless you're certain he's going to bring a switchblade into the fight, in that case you shouldn't even be fighting with weapons.

If nothing can be done to prevent a fight then try and at least fight fair so that if you do get pulled up for the office at least they'll probably give the "blah blah, fighting is bad". Nothing is worse when police is involved and they discover a mexican with brass knuckles beating a white person

That's why you punch them, throw the brass knuckles, then have a friend pick them up.
Thats what i was going to do if i did use brass knuckles just hit him in the ribs or something then throw them to one of my homies.
Homies?

Thats outdated. Even for black people.

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
The tip that someone gave about hitting the nose with an open palm pushing upwards can force a bone into the persons brain if you do it hard enough...please don't try and do that.

Yah that's not good, if you're going to try and end it in one shot to disable a swift shot to the throat will cause just enough swelling and discomfort due to it being damn near impossible to breathe it will end right there.

Seriously though, I don't recommend it, hell I'd stay clear, but if he stalks your ass and you have no way to avoid it, that's a good way to get it over with quick. As someone said, don't be alone or you'll get ganged up on for sure.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Thank you based Dinoh.