Getting into a fight

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by muhamad520, Oct 29, 2007.

Oct 29, 2007

Getting into a fight by muhamad520 at 1:09 AM (7,271 Views / 0 Likes) 109 replies

1. muhamad520
    OP

Newcomer muhamad520 Advanced Member

United States
    So tommorow im supposed to get into a fight with a sophmore(10 grade) and im a freshmen (9 grade) and i need some advice.

Ive been told im a preety good fighter but i have never fought anybody older than me. This guy is bigger than me in all ways. not being racist hes white.

I guess hes messing with me because he thinks im going to pussy out but i dont care if i get my ass kicked (i think its better than losing everybody respect) im still down to fight, the thing is im not very confident in winning in this fight

Me-5ft4 mexican pretty fast 14 years 4months old, medium skinny

Him-around 5ft10 white guy looks slow ,he looks kinda strong ,15 years 5months old a little chubby

my options
    1. Do my best and go out swinging if yes boxer style or just go crazy

2. Brass knuckles

3. jump his ass

i would normally just do it one on one no weapons but this guys messing with me for no reason because im a freshmen amd bexause im small than him.

im also worrried because im going to have to punch up and thats not so easy

also if he tackles me i got no chance

Please somebody give me advice!

2. notnarb

Member notnarb Not narbing it up

why fight him?

3. Ace Gunman

Former Staff Ace Gunman ~••Lucky҉Shot••~

Canada
    My advice? Don't do it. I mean brass knuckles? BRASS FLIPPIN' KNUCKLES? That's expulsion at LEAST, jail time (or rather, juvie) is the msot likely scenario though. I've been in a handful of fights in my day, and they don't end with respect, they end with everyone forgetting about it the next day, and you ending up in major trouble. You "pussy out" on the fight? A couple days later no one will care, because something more gossip-worthy will come along. You go through with it and you'll end up in shit, badly hurt, or hurting someone else. Do you know what happens when you hurt someone at school? That kid's parents can press charges, sue you, and in the worst case scenario that could mean jail time. And the irony is that even if you do win you won't gain the respect of anyone for long, a week later no one will care.

You: "Hey guys remember when I beat that guy?"

Other guys: "Shut UP, man! No one cares anymore. Didn't you hear? Jessica and Morgan made out at lunch. Your little fight is nothing compared to that."

Just don't do it.

4. muhamad520
    OP

United States
    Well he wants to fight me i dont know why. i cant back down because il loose respect then everybody will start messing with me

5. muhamad520
    OP

United States
    To ace gunman

were not going to fight at school. he rides my bus so yea people wont forget about it because i know i never forget a fight.

6. notnarb

Member notnarb Not narbing it up

Just don't fight him, just say he has a clear advantage, being a year older then you and being clearly bigger then you. If you aren't gonna be at school, that means that a. like no one is gonna be there to watch and b. there will be no one to stop him if he tries to permanently damage you. If either of you have visible markings, odds are, one of your teachers will call it in, and because it didn't happen at school, you will get tried by an actual judge

7. muhamad520
    OP

United States
    trust me plenty of people will watch this wouldnt be the first fight from the bus and my friends will be there in case it gets really out of hand

but i dont know theres no way to get out of it so if i loose i loose and thats that

8. Ace Gunman

Former Staff Ace Gunman ~••Lucky҉Shot••~

Canada
    Umm, actually there's a clear way to get out of it, all you have to do is, you guessed it, not go.

9. Nero

Member Nero GBAtemp RPG Maniac

United States
    Brass Knuckles? Weapons?

Is this a damn street fighter or something?

~Nero

10. Linkiboy

Member Linkiboy GBAtemp Testing Area

United States
    He could probably own you. His stomach is his weak point. Use your speed to your advantage.

11. muhamad520
    OP

United States
    Preety Much

12. nintendofreak

Member nintendofreak Around. Shoot me a PM.

United States
    Get one of your friends to bring a video camera.
    When hes near you have them record. MAKE SURE he hits you first, and that you get it on tape. Dont fight back (unless hes gonna kill you or wont stop). Then call the cops on his ass. TAPES DONT LIE. Take him to court, sue him for damages and stuff and use the $$ to buy yourself a nice new plasma tv [​IMG]

13. cenotaph

Member cenotaph GBAtemp Fan

United States
    "Violence begins where knowledge ends" - Abraham Lincoln

14. jimmy j

Member jimmy j Awesome for hire.

United Kingdom
    You should really try to avoid it, but I totally understand if you can't do that. Don't let him pressure you into a fight, but if he starts...

1. Stay calm. Control your temper and don't fight like a mindless chimp. An intelligent fighter is a good fighter.

2. Use the jab. Don't go lunging in with knock-out power-swings coz if you miss you are f*cked. Use jabs to open him up and follow with a hard cross or a hook.

3. Go for the nose. Hit him square in the nose and you have a good chance of breaking it. Even if it doesn't break it will hurt like hell and make his eyes water (-2 defense). If it breaks... hit it some more until he surrenders! [​IMG]

4. Go for the body. Body-shots hurt and they can slow your apponent down and weaken them. Crack them ribs!

5. Don't get into a grapple. If he grabs at you, shove his arm to one side and shove or hit him. If you do end up in a grapple, stop trying to land hard hits and concentrate on getting free (use your elbows and knees)

6. Don't underestimate the power of a shove. Hitting an off-balance opponent will do a lot of damage so shove his upper-body sideways when you see an opportunity and follow with a punch. A well-timed backstep will also send him wobbling.

7. Be prepared to lose. That's the most important thing. If you can stand up, dust yourself off and walk away with your self-respect intact you will look a lot better. Besides, losing a fight is a rite-of-passage - you aren't a real man until you've lost a fight [​IMG]

But like I said, it's better to avoid it if possible [​IMG]

*edit* I nearly forgot - KEEP YOUR GUARD UP!

15. KizunaIatari

Newcomer KizunaIatari Member

United States
    You should duck out man...I'm only an inch taller than you...I wouldn't do that. You could seriously get hurt. If he tackles you, you might not walk ever again. MWUHAHAHAHAHA! Just kidding. Seriously though, not such a good idea. You should care less what everyone thinks

16. cubin'

Member cubin' GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Australia
    If anyone loses respect for you because you don't fight they're not worth it anyway. Using brass knuckles or jumping him is just plain stupidity.

If you're going to fight no matter what...record it and post it on youtube then link me.

17. muhamad520
    OP

United States
    snitching is not an option

and thanks jimmyj i think your the only one that knows whats goin on

i was thinkin just dont get grabbed or tackled and go for the nose
    as for number 6 i dont think he would budge but il use your other tips

i think im going to go for the boxing technique because i box my friends all the time so il just do that without gloves

18. Javacat

Member Javacat GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom
    Aim for the throat! [​IMG]

19. Seccom Masada

Member Seccom Masada GBAtemp Regular

Antarctica
    Claw at his eyes and pull his hair.

P.S. Sock with a rock in it. Yes.
    Also this.

20. Nero

Member Nero GBAtemp RPG Maniac

United States
    [​IMG]

You better hope he doesn't really do that and badly injure/kill the other person.

~Nero