crinz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I have installed DVDX with IOS 249 but keep on gettnig the same issue tryig to use ftpii to mount a dvd game (original and backups)

it states:

mounting DVD............
mounting images at \wod....suceeded
mounting wii disc filesystem at \fst.....suceeded
mounting ISO9660 filesystem at \dvd.........failed

I am trying to get my opening.bnr from the game so if i dont need access to that part then it doesnt matter just a bit confused why it wont mount

I am on 4.0, used Gamma in the past fine, using usb loader now.

any ideas??

koji2009

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you do a custom DVDX install to ios249? If so... I think that's probably the issue. I don't think FTPii uses ios 249, I think it uses the default DVDX install.

You don't need to uninstall the stub from IOS249, just run the install of DVDX again but this time just use the default and the stub will be installed for both IOS (is the default 36? 16? I honestly don't recall off the top of my head)

crinz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
thanks for the help guys

I installed dvdx using normal install (IOS36) and tried mounting a disc through ftpii, all 3 aspects of the mounting failed this time

went back to dvdx, uninstalled the lot and reinstalled with ios249 and it is back to where i started.

I found out i dont need access to \dvd and have found opening.bnr so i have it working as much as i need to

Thanks tho

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1