Hacking Getting C1-2858-3 with Adrenaline

raylgo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I have an sd2vita setup for the vita games and wanted to direct Adrenaline to use the memory card to store the psp games as uma0. Everything used to work out fine. Had some trouble with updating Adrenaline to the latest version that supports uma) and cso but I got it working after deleting everything Adrenaline related (used the EasyInstaller to install v5 of it) and resintalling with the latest v6 - fix.

I'm not sure what went wrong since all I did was plug the vita in to copy some cso into the memory card. Now it always gives me that error... After running the bubble, it would give a very long black screen then suddenly crash into this error after displaying the Adrenaline logo. This is a copy of my config.txt. There is no trace of anything related to Adrenaline after installing now... ur0 tai folder shows only gamesd.skprx, henkaku.slprx, henkak.suprx, henkaku_config.bin, nonpdrm.skprx, and taihen.skprx... Havent seen an Adrenaline related folder since deleting the Easyinstaller remnants. The weird thing is that it used to work even with the cso. Tried Disgaea 2 and Brave Story as cso, both of which ran fine.

# You must reboot for changes to take place.
*KERNEL
ur0:tai/nonpdrm.skprx
ur0:tai/gamesd.skprx
# henkaku.skprx is hard-coded to load and is not listed here
*main
# main is a special titleid for SceShell
ux0:app/MLCL00001/henkaku.suprx
*NPXS10015
# this is for modifying the version string
ux0:app/MLCL00001/henkaku.suprx
# henkaku.suprx and henkaku.skprx has moved to ur0:tai, you may remove
# the old entries above.
*KERNEL
ux0:tai/nonpdrm.skprx
# henkaku.skprx is hard-coded to load and is not listed here
*main
# main is a special titleid for SceShell
ur0:tai/henkaku.suprx
*NPXS10015
# this is for modifying the version string
*NPXS10016
# this is for modifying the version string in settings widget
*NPEZ00104

raylgo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Should I follow this guide to install Adrenaline instead? http://vita.cfw.guide/more/adrenaline/

I just relied on Easy Installer the first time for Adrenalinev5 but it wouldnt update past that. So i deleted everything and installed using the vpk. It ran perfectly before and I can't remember messing around with other files since I was just transferring nonpdrms to the sd2vita yesterday...

raylgo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Nvm fixed the problem by following the guide and installing it on ux0 instead of uma0 and I believe rebooting the device helped.

BigDaddyWeaves

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@raylgo How were you able to install it to ux0 if your sd2vita was plugged in and active? I'm having a similar issue with the same error message.
I have everything updated, newest Adrenaline, newest Adrenaline Bubble Manager I've even restarted after installing games.

raylgo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
@raylgo How were you able to install it to ux0 if your sd2vita was plugged in and active? I'm having a similar issue with the same error message.
I have everything updated, newest Adrenaline, newest Adrenaline Bubble Manager I've even restarted after installing games.

I used StorageManager to set up ux0 and uma0 and seprately. So now my Adrenaline reads from the memory card and the Vita games read from sd2vita

BigDaddyWeaves

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used StorageManager to set up ux0 and uma0 and seprately. So now my Adrenaline reads from the memory card and the Vita games read from sd2vita
Would I be able to uninstall storage manager from AutoPlugins options...then once back on my regular internal memory card, install Adrenaline...then reinstall the SD2Vita drivers (aka storage_manager.skprx) and configure bubble manager to
read from ux0 where all my games are? You know on my sd2vita? I'm utterly confused and need more help lol. I just reinstalled the newest version of both Adrenaline and Adrenaline Bubble Manager. Idk what I'm doing wrong but I really
don't wish to enter Adrenaline every time I wanna play a PSP game/app.
@godreborn @raylgo

Last edited by BigDaddyWeaves,

raylgo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Wait do you just want Adrenaline to read from sd2vita? You only have to go into Adrenaline and set it up through the menu there. I have no experience with the Bubble Manager though...

BigDaddyWeaves

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah that's what I wanted I set Adrenaline up to run directly off of SD2Vita I was only getting that error from one game I tried all my other legally ripped games
anddd NO PROBLEM WHATSOEVER lol. So I can't really contribute to this thread anymore as everything was easily fixable by just redownloading one game.

lNFERN0

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hello guys, I’m actually experiencing a problem that is driving me mad. I recently purchased a PSP Vita for a good price.

The only problem is that everything else works but not adrenaline.

I do have the same error code but this occurs when I first start up adrenaline, I have reinstalled adrenaline with the latest version up to date and it still loads up with the PSP background and then in the bottom right hand corner the small loading icon doesn’t move, it just freezes then 20 seconds or so later, the error code (C1-2858-3) pops up.

Any help or advice on how to fix this would be highly appreciated.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: rule 63 went too far nowadays