Getting An M3DS Real Perfect Pack

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by gokujr1000, Nov 7, 2008.

1. gokujr1000
    OP

gokujr1000 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Oct 10, 2008
    Gallifrey
    A couple of days ago I ordered a M3DS Real perfect pack to replace my R4 I just wanted to know is the M# Real better than the R4 the reason i ordered DS Real was because the R4 has stopped production.

2. DarkRey

DarkRey still transfoooorming.... with sum lags!

Mar 9, 2007
    Croatia
    Rotating around Toni
    yeah is better than r4ds.
    it has some new functionality that r4ds was lacking (can support more than 2 gb microsd, realtime save, and an awesome firmware "sakura"

and the perfect bundle comes with slot-2 expansion pack which enables u to play gba games and rumble pack aswell

3. Untouchable757

Untouchable757 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 20, 2006
    United States
    yeah and the the triple boot is great. Sakura, Real, and Itouch = greatness

4. El Blacksheep

El Blacksheep GBAtemp Regular

Oct 23, 2008
    United States
    Southern California
    triple boot is a gimmick. all you need is:
    * Sakura OR Real. if you use RTS alot, you have no use for sakura. if you dont use RTS, you have no use for Real.
    * any homebrew loader (I recommend flashcart os over itouch.)

also, you'll likely never use the rumble pack. i keep the gba expansion in my slot 2 almost all the time (except when im playing GH)

5. haringtonl

haringtonl GBAtemp Regular

Aug 15, 2008
    United States
    Blacksheep, Sakura's shining point is the integrated video player, and the design of the GUI. The triple booter is for convenience too. I don't think many people would use Flashcart OS when you already have Itouch and Real for booting homebrew. They would be too lazy to delete and add the stuff.