Hacking Getting an error when trying to update Luma/Armloader to latest firmware.

WrestlinFan

Currently jobbing to Kevin Nash
OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's on 11.0, using the latest build of Luma. The update gets to around 45% before getting the "an error has occurred" screen. I've updated before with no problem. My router shouldn't be the problem, have the 3DS set to automatic DNS and even tried turning off all firewalls and nothing helped. Any help would be appreciated.

proflayton123

The Temp Loaf'
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Japan
It's on 11.0, using the latest build of Luma. The update gets to around 45% before getting the "an error has occurred" screen. I've updated before with no problem. My router shouldn't be the problem, have the 3DS set to automatic DNS and even tried turning off all firewalls and nothing helped. Any help would be appreciated.

Is it a frankenfirm?

WrestlinFan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
http://i.imgur.com/v8QoPgS.jpg

Here's what the error message says when ErrDisplay is enabled on Luma. Probably not helpful but still.

EDIT: I'm updating in recovery mode. Will post results.

EDIT EDIT: It's been updating for thirty minutes; instead of crashing it appears the update just hangs.

How plausible would it be to use sysupdater to update manually? I hear using sysupdater was only for RXtools, most anything else would only cause a brick.

Last edited by WrestlinFan,

Xiphiidae

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Just so you know, you can edit your posts to add new information instead of posting several times in a row.

Edit: My first suggestion would be to update Luma if you haven't already. When you installed A9LH for the first time, is that when you updated your 3DS to 11.0? Did you perform a 9.2 ctrtransfer during the installation process? Is it possible that you have a frankenfirmware?

Last edited by Xiphiidae,

WrestlinFan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yup. I haven't been able to successfully update my emunand since 11.1.

Alright. Thanks for the advice.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ptLqnNMcQk