Homebrew #getdoodlebomb EUR / site logistics

mossyfrog

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi,

I'm new to forums and to the gaming community so i'm sorry @mods if i've posted in the wrong place or whatever. I'm trying to get doodlebomb EUR but am struggling with working out how to PM site members from the original sticky. Could someone help me out please? Thanks! :)

BL4Z3D247

GBAtemp Stoner
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,

I'm new to forums and to the gaming community so i'm sorry @mods if i've posted in the wrong place or whatever. I'm trying to get doodlebomb EUR but am struggling with working out how to PM site members from the original sticky. Could someone help me out please? Thanks! :)
You need 10 posts to gain PM privileges, I believe. You can use @mossyfrog to tag people. @addi33 @Quantumcat @TheCyberQuake could help you out with the EUR Doodlebomb.

Here's the Doodlebomb sender list thread... https://gbatemp.net/threads/doodlebomb-sender-list.467659/

Last edited by BL4Z3D247,
Reactions: adrifcastr

mossyfrog

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
~Update~:wacko:
I managed to receive the bomb, two people sent it to me yesterday and it never came and then randomly today it was there but i don't know which person sent it. Anyway I get the same errors as users have posted on github here (i've also posted on github) https://github.com/MrNbaYoh/doodlebomb/issues/1
At first it was rebooting after an error message, now it just tells me that the rop.bin is missing when its not as all the files are right in my SD card.
Can someone please help me, i'm so confused and don't understand why its not working after the stress of finally getting it! I just want to delete rocks on AC:NL! :hateit:
(This is my folders n doodlebomb folder on my SD)
105cjkp.png

BL4Z3D247

GBAtemp Stoner
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
~Update~:wacko:
I managed to receive the bomb, two people sent it to me yesterday and it never came and then randomly today it was there but i don't know which person sent it. Anyway I get the same errors as users have posted on github here (i've also posted on github) https://github.com/MrNbaYoh/doodlebomb/issues/1
At first it was rebooting after an error message, now it just tells me that the rop.bin is missing when its not as all the files are right in my SD card.
Can someone please help me, i'm so confused and don't understand why its not working after the stress of finally getting it! I just want to delete rocks on AC:NL! :hateit:
(This is my folders n doodlebomb folder on my SD)
105cjkp.png
When setting up Doodlebomb to send them I got that same missing rop.bin message. Try rebooting your console. If that doesn't work you'll have to ask for another Doodlebomb. The way I got it to work was I had to delete the note I had made and redid it and it worked.

Last edited by BL4Z3D247,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-