OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
QUOTE said:
Last week's build of MENUdo has been pronounced stable. In the next coming days, GameNow.Asia will accept $1+ donations. By doing so you will be able to use MENUdo's first stable build. You may share MENUdo to other people if you want, but only the donating account would have a wifi build.
smile.gif

And remember MENUdo will be open and free to everyone after the end of this phase, so if you dont have the money to donate, you could always wait or if you really want it you may ask me.
smile.gif

So why am I doing this? Well.. Being a poor person as I am, a little cash would do great as I'm trying to get an iPhone and other devices that I may port MENUdo to.
smile.gif

Why not start the donation right now if MENUdo is ready? MENUdo is stable, but currently we are reinnovating the site (theme download section,etc), making things user friendly, creating more vids, and finishing themes to enjoy. Just chill it'll be ready in a few days.
smile.gif

Source

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Skyline969 said:
A Gay Little Cat Boy said:
Did I donate too early?
I dunno.

And it means ask Soulanger probably. He's the creator of MENUdo, I'm just a messenger boy / tester.
tongue.gif
How do I get in contact with him?

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Skyline969 said:
Did I donate too early?
I dunno.

And it means ask Soulanger probably. He's the creator of MENUdo, I'm just a messenger boy / tester.
tongue.gif

How do I get in contact with him?
Likely through IRC or via PM through GameNow.Asia or GBAtemp.

QUOTE(Arp1 @ May 19 2010, 05:58 PM)
Paying for homebrew, pssh.
dry.gif
Look's like I'll have to wait, or PIRATE it, jk.
AFAIK the donation phase is temporary. I could be wrong, but I think that after so long Soul will make MENUdo completely free for everyone, including Wifi accounts.

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Hax Mega said:
So all we need to do is donate a dollar and we will get an email with the menudo thingy in it?
I think so. Again, wait until Soul confirms all of this. I think that you donate $1 and you will get a copy of MENUdo and a Wifi activation. Then, you just sign into wifi inside of MENUdo and have at 'er.

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
Arp1 said:
Paying for homebrew, pssh.
dry.gif
Look's like I'll have to wait, or PIRATE it, jk.
no need to

QUOTEYou may share MENUdo to other people if you want, but only the donating account would have a wifi build
although for obvious reasons your donation would be far better for the dev
smile.gif
(and for you since right now wifi accounts have to be manually enabled by soul so no donation == no wifi stuff)

@skyline: you probably should've waited till the day soul start giving these out so that twiztidsinz has no ammo
tongue.gif

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
skyline: haha, true
tongue.gif

so just to clear things up.. i can send one Zimbabwe dollar right?

or is it USD only?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: oof