FullMetalMega

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

QUOTE said:
Having just completed all three God of War games back to back I am actually considering buying a PSP only to play the God of War games on it. God of War: Chains of Olympus is supposedly awesome and judging from the new gameplay shown off above, God of War: Ghost of Sparta is going to nail it again.

I'm really digging Ready at Dawn's take on the protection gameplay. Instead of protecting someone from their death (LEON! HELP!) you're taking someone to their death and you also have to protect yourself from them. Pretty clever, but I suppose Ready at Dawn would explain it best so here is what they have to say about the clip:

QUOTEWe’re calling this footage the “Midas Moment” since is shows Kratos’ battle against King Midas. It really showcases the living/breathing world with the environment completely fleshed out with people reacting to Kratos’ presence and every action. The terrain is volcanic with lava all around providing a great glimpse into another part of the world Kratos will explore in Ghost of Sparta and another example of the breathtaking art found in the game. This scene also shows off a more immersive “in your face” battle with up-close and personal brutality. It cinematically presents the brutal, bulldozing force that Kratos exerts to obliterate each and every obstacle in his path (think Poseidon kill in GoWIII). And with the inclusion of King Midas, it seamlessly integrates another popular character from Greek mythology into the GoW universe.

Source

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
frown.gif
I went to this topic expecting Gears of War, and instead I found God of War.
That's why you shouldn't use abbreviations for stuff like this...
ohnoes.png

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My only complaint with the first game was how damn short it was. It was a great couple of hours but only a couple of hours. Hopefully this will be lengthier.

Chains of Olympus was great though, can't wait for this puppy.

FullMetalMega

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
YayMii said:
frown.gif
ohnoes.png

Sorry but I thought you could tell the difference when you saw the "Ghost of Sparta" part.
mellow.gif

ZeroTm

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
FullMetalMega said:
YayMii said:
frown.gif
ohnoes.png

Sorry but I thought you could tell the difference when you saw the "Ghost of Sparta" part.
mellow.gif

offtopic: why is your font so damn small!?
Ontopic: I still need tobplay the god of war games. I'm ecpecting something brilliant.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ZeroTm said:
FullMetalMega said:
YayMii said:
frown.gif
ohnoes.png

mellow.gif

offtopic: why is your font so damn small!?
why not?

also cant wait for this, already have plenty pileling up on psp games I need to play
MGS-PW
P3P
and a few others

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @E1ite007, I just found this randomly.