PhenX

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
pal console, method b (~25% updated, then poweroff)

getting "disc read" error (in japanese of cause) when i put in the brickblocked dvd9
changing with a dvd5 version -> intro video ok
changing in menu to dvd9 -> ok again

so... what's causing that? bad dvd quality? verbatim 2.4x dvd+r dl burned @2.4x @ plextor755a

Disc ID: MKM-001-00

What discs did you use to successfully play SSBB using method B (no 2x channels)? DiscIDs / names would be nice.

sheikah

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
so i have read the post but their is two things im left wondering.
i do not want dual channels so i guess. i will be doing option B.
but as for the 15% trick i am assuming their is no way around it?
what should i use the new DL brick blocker or the wii-update-remover? both? thanks i have never had to do anything to an iso to get it to work before. thank you.

dose the wiikey need regionfrii?

north American ntsc wii 3.1u
wiikey 1.9g

I would like to know which is best, but from what I've heard the brickblocker sounds a lot better.

tic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
1.9g is still beta and i am very disappointed with the wiikey team for this. meany backups do not work with 1.9g but work with 1.9b.

they have been a real let down from the beginning. i will be switching to cyclowiz as i am fed up with all the problems.

Temujin

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
I have NTSC-U console whit wiikey 1.9g. Testing SSMBB whit new WBB and working fine
wink.gif

dose this mean u did the same method as option B but used the new brick blocker instead of the wii-remove-update program?

Don't need metroid trick(method B??), only 1 DVD9 (verbatim burn at 4x whit imgburn) and patched whit regionfree + new WBB

PD: sorry for my english
rolleyes.gif

xiguo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From all the success stories I've read everyone of them has been 1.9g, I don't think anyone has tried 1.9b.

1.9g is still beta and i am very disappointed with the wiikey team for this. meany backups do not work with 1.9g but work with 1.9b.

they have been a real let down from the beginning. i will be switching to cyclowiz as i am fed up with all the problems.

I guess my main concern is...is it safe to install 1.9g? I read that some people can no longer read old backups after installing it.

tic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
well it depends on whuch games you play fish on a stick. i have a lot of games downstairs and about 3 of them dont work. i cant be bothered to go check which dont work but its very annoying. if i want to play them i have to revert to 1.9b. i also every now and again have issues where it wont read any copied game for many tries. it is very annoying. i think they are n00bs at wiikey. ive had mine since it was first released and anyone with a cyclowiz hasnt had the same problems as me.

Akoji

+5 internets to psyfira for avatar.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Im burning the iso right now. Wiikey 1.9g Wii(u), I will edit with results.

Burning in IMGburn at 2.4 Fujifilm DVD+RW DL (this is what happens when you ask your dad to fetch the DVDs, I hope they will work, up to now all my Wii games are on no-name DVD and works fine)

aligborat69

Trophies
XP
Country
What does the White Screen with Green writing warning mean? The game boots from DL fine, then after the Wii safety screen, you get the white screen with green writing. But, if booting from DVD5, get to main menu then swap discs, works fine.

Did the 15% trick too?!

Weird.

0nyx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Akoji --> Lol ive got a wiikey 1.9g too and i have exactly the same DVD's...They were the only ones selling in packs of 3 at Futureshop

0nyx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The download is only at 37.1% at the moment...Try swapping with a DVD5 version if you have one and make sure region override is enable

Sick Wario

Club Nintendo
Trophies
XP
Country
ok SORRY people but somehow i screwed this up

i used the single layer regionfrii disc for the 15% trick
i put in the dual layer regionfrii/brickblock disc, and i can see it in channel but then i get 'unauthorized device'? help please

wiikey 1.9g
usa wii
verb +R DL

0nyx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you enable region override in the wiikey config disc?Cause my Wii couldnt read the DVD5 version at first but when i burnt the config disc and noticed that region override was OFF

Sick Wario --> I dont think you can Brickblock the DVD9 version,maybe you could try without brickblocker

Akoji

+5 internets to psyfira for avatar.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Does the Config Disc is a big file?

Edit: Yeah but I ran RegionFrii on it.
oh and when I say it's can't read the DVD I meant that it's give the same message that when you put the DVD in, in the wrong direction.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.kohls.com/product/prd-6512692/arcade-1-up-infinity-50-games-game-board.jsp?pfm=bdrecs...