geohot ps3 jailbreak

Discussion in 'PS3 - Hacking & Homebrew' started by Klx5, Jan 12, 2011.

Jan 12, 2011

geohot ps3 jailbreak by Klx5 at 12:35 AM (815 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. Klx5
    OP

Newcomer Klx5 Advanced Member

United States
    i have install it many times and it just beeps several times, the systems shuts off and then nothing. i turn it on and there is nothing new at all and every time i try to update a game the system freezes. has anyone had this problem?

2. ChaosBoi

Member ChaosBoi Ushiromiya Battler

United States
    How are you installing it? Try doing it from the system menu (If you aren't) instead of from the recovery menu like some tuts says. I also read somewhere that your system needs to be set to English in order for the install to work since it's a bug. In order to tell if it installed correctly, just check to see if there's an option for installing packages under the Game tab.

3. Klx5
    OP

Newcomer Klx5 Advanced Member

United States
    i tried it from the xmb, i found a tutorial online but whenever i try to install it (from the recovery menu) it says that it is corrupted

4. AaronUzumaki

Member AaronUzumaki A.K.A. Ecstasy Espeon

United States
    I had the same beeping problem. At first, I thought the PS3 was gonna go boom, because it was very timebomb(ey). Anyways, I think it still worked, because I can install packages now and I have Multiman running and MGS4 installing from my disc right now.

5. shadowkillerdrag

Member shadowkillerdrag GBAtemp Regular

United States
    yea i would kinda just wait a while

generally i prefer to wait before jumping the gun because it was pretty recent so there might be kinks to work out