highpitchsolo

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is there a place where i can download a GBA port of sonic 3 and knuckles? i hate the stupid genesis emulators because they dont have sound..

Dunny

Trophies
XP
Country
is there a place where i can download a GBA port of sonic 3 and knuckles?

Unfortunately not, sorry. I take it you're quite new to all this then?

QUOTE said:
i hate the stupid genesis emulators because they dont have sound..

In that case, might I suggest that your show us all how it should be done, and build your own Genesis/Megadrive emulator? Obviously as all the current DS ones are "stupid", you can do much better. Hell, there's source code out there, why don't you add sound yourself?

D.

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There are three Sonic games for the GBA and at least one for the DS. Play those if you want your Sonic fix, or learn to play them without sound. The GBA/DS hardware is only so powerful after all. Besides, Lordus has stated that he's gotten partial sound working in jEnesisDS, and I think (not 100% sure) that he said the type of sound he got working was used by the Sonic games.

Seyiji

Rawr :3
Trophies
Website
www.rage3d.com
XP
Country
United States
is there a place where i can download a GBA port of sonic 3 and knuckles? i hate the stupid genesis emulators because they dont have sound..
Isn't this a rom request
wtf.gif

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It's one hell of a poor first post, that's what it is. And how do you reply to this kind of post? With gusto!

Have a little fucking respect to those that develop these "stupid genesis emulators". There is no GBA Port of Sonic 3 and Knuckles. There is no magically porting fairy that will give you whatever shit you want for whatever console you want. And how about you read the bloody rules when you sign up. No commercial rom requests. Or for that matter, almost no illegal files are allowed on the forums. If you want to play Sonic 3 and Knuckles on a portable device, get your self a fucking Sega Nomad, a mountain of AA batteries and the game off of eBay.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @E1ite007, I just found this randomly.