The FantomPhox
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Midna said:
trigger_ftu said:
QUOTE said:
trigger_ftu, stop being a little bugger. So someone else posted a build. So what? Oh yeah, I guess that deprives you of your precious personal attention.

well when some complete moron insists on acting like a child on another topic they will be treated like a child, as for attention i can careless. every one has a right to post as they wish what they wish, and if she is incapable of accepting another persons response then thats her problem. she doesn't need to be blowing up every time someone elts tells her something she doesn't like.
I'm not exactly sure what that means... Either myself, xander150, or trigger_ftu himself was just called a moron by trigger_ftu.

well seeings you didn't see the last topic that currently has xander and my posts removed by mod. lemme bring u up to speed. i had commented on the usb2.0 and 3rd party controller mods for the current emulators (out of date) and in response xander was a complete child over the statement. ranting balling and moaning over it, instead of simply ignoring it she insist on continuously argue just to prove something aggressively and has only shown that instead of leaving the topic be cried like a 7 year old.

anyways let the child cry, i've got better things to do. then to continue on throwing things off topic and out of proportion.

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
@trigger_ftu,

here's my impartial opinion...
U say Xander acted like a child by not dropping it? You realize it takes two people to keep an argument going, so she (or anyone) could say the same thing about you

here's my real opinion...
either release your emulator mod, share the source code, or shut up. If you want to get respect for your mods, u have to release them to the public. If u want to hoard your 'wonderful' emulators and keep them all to yourself... fine, no1 can stop you... but if this is what u choose to do, please don't insult people like Xander who actually SHARE their work.

Even if your mods are better than Xanders (which can't be proven until u share), she is a better asset to the community than you, because she SHARED. The original devs behind the emu's implemented her suggestion/code, and the community is better off because of it... u on the other hand, have not done anything to benefit anyone other than yourself.

That being said, if you share a binary, or the source code, and its as awesome as u say it is... i will take back much of what I just said. But frankly, if u don't share it, I will think either u are a liar, or u are selfish, either way, u are of no use to the community.

I suspect u will respond with more flaming and terrible grammar... I hope you surprise me

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I'd appreciate it if private conversations remain private (eg through PMs). Don't fill topics with posts like these.
Next time, I'll do more than just remove the posts.

trigger_ftu

The FantomPhox
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
reviewed my logs, seems i haven't released any of my modded unofficial of Genplus on gbatemp. apologies to Xander150 for the misunderstanding.

89turbocs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
sorry for the noob question, but how do the revisions work? do i just replace files of the same name from the original genplusgx, with the revised boot.dol etc? will the same forwarder work from the original?

89turbocs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
disregard previous post, i figured it all out, except my forwarder will only boot off of the SD for some reason. this is wayyyy better than the old version, thanks a bunch.

edit: on another note, is anyone else having trouble returning to system menu on smsplus when using a forwarder?

scsiman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Luxembourg
Bug or feature??

I've noticed when you're in the "load rom from usb" menu and i try to enter the FIRST listed directory it jumps back to the main menu. So 'ive made an "AA" dir ( that's takes then the first position) and everithing worked fine then...

Weird, you say? I also thought so...

Any ideas??

ThermalTake Key3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just compiled r457 last night for anybody that cares:

r457

QUOTE said:
[Core]
.improved Z80 bus reset accuracy
.improved Z80 locks & VDP access accuracy
.improved soft-reset accuracy
.adjusted Horizontal Counter timing in H32 mode (fixes Sonic 3D Blast 'bonus'
levels)
.updated win32 port to compile with recent changes
.input code cleanup

[GCN]
.fixed soft-reset (reset switch should also works now)

IMPORTANT: Because of some internal changes, saved states from previous
revisions are not compatible !

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JGRBBXPY

panmusic

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Well,I tried r457 and this is the first time that the emu cannot even start after the 'press A button to continue' screen.I could test every version till now unfortunately.Does this emu requires some specific IOS?I think that I changed a lot of things since last time.Can anyone help me,please?

ThermalTake Key3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know. As far as custom IOS goes, I just have the typical installed. 222,223 (v4), 249,250 (19, base 38 and 57 respectively), 202. Works fine *shrugs*

Jacobeian

Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
panmusic said:
Well,I tried r457 and this is the first time that the emu cannot even start after the 'press A button to continue' screen.I could test every version till now unfortunately.Does this emu requires some specific IOS?I think that I changed a lot of things since last time.Can anyone help me,please?

if it was IOS issue, it would not even show the intro screen
try deleting the config.ini file in /genplus folder, it helped me sometime

panmusic

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Jacobeian said:
panmusic said:

if it was IOS issue, it would not even show the intro screen
try deleting the config.ini file in /genplus folder, it helped me sometime

I deleted the config.ini file and now the emu runs perfectly.This is really strange...
Anyway,thanks a lot Jacobeian!
grog.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: But I bet that would be more for a flashcart than a consumer repro board.