Hacking gc loader with softmii

teusjuh

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
hi

when i try with the patched mios to start gamecube backups from the disc channel my wii reboot
bij some people it's works to start from disc channel

can somebody explain how i can start game cube backups from disc channel??

greetz teus

bebs

Trophies
XP
Country
same here. softmii too

but what s your game region? mine are pal on US wii....i think that s the problem

Golfman560

TheRapist.com
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well if you want to use Waninkoko's cMIOS you'll need a MIOSv8.wad file since the networking doesn't seem to work for most people (Wanin used a bugged PatchMii Install version so every few people get errors)

Edit: Nvm the I got the network to work.

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
PIKMIN (PAL) has it....!!
smile.gif

sess

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
I found out what was "wrong". You need to enable the Wii BL support on the MIOS Patcher, by pressing X, and then install the MIOS you want. Remember to uninstall your current MIOS before doing so, I dunno if it's really necessary, but you know, just for precaution...

acesniper

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
sess said:
I found out what was "wrong". You need to enable the Wii BL support on the MIOS Patcher, by pressing X, and then install the MIOS you want. Remember to uninstall your current MIOS before doing so, I dunno if it's really necessary, but you know, just for precaution...
Did you try this?

bebs

Trophies
XP
Country
i ve tried, still the same issue : black screen. but wii is responding when pushing some buttons

sess

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
acesniper said:
Did you try this?

Yup. Disc Channel shows as if you had a GC disc on the Wii. When you click it, it automatically boots GC Backup Launcher.

QUOTE(bebs @ Feb 7 2009, 11:20 PM) i ve tried, still the same issue : black screen. but wii is responding when pushing some buttons

Try MIOS v8. Worked for me.

games2007

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sess said:

I enabled BL support and then installed the MIOS. I can't play Super Mario Sunshine (PAL) on my NTSC-USA wii.
=/
I really wanted to play it =3
And I have Softmii installed btw.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: well then show them how to scratch it (this is a verbalase joke)