Hacking gc loader with softmii

teusjuh

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
yes now its works before install the patch in the patch menu from miospatcher you must First pres X to activate wii backup launcer compitable and then you must pres A to install

kilgoretraut

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How exactly can I remove Mios patcher in order to reinstall it? The issue I'm having is this. Earlier in the evening I had everything running perfectly, both GC and Wii backups running directly from the disc channel. All of the sudden, attempting to launch GC backups from the DC results in a reboot to the initial custom health warning screen. Any ideas?

Edit: Foolish me, I though the above suggestion of pressing X on the GC controller to enable backup loading from the DC referred only to Wii backups. This solved my problem. I think editing the hacks.ini file and adding systemhacks in preloader led me to this problem. I could be wrong, but I'm fairly certain that this is the only thing I did between it working before and it having stopped working.

All of this being said, thanks so much to Wiigator, Waninoko, and everyone else that has contributed to finally unlocking the Wii's true potential. Godspeed on future projects and improvements.

Untouchable757

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
its wreched. I hated it too. But i had the same problem guys. I installed softmii then i used waninkokos mios and used the gc backup launcher and it worked from the disc channel

Lubbo

GBAtemp Veteran Resurgence
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
single disc games load in disc channel but multi-disc dont i get a menu loads but when i try to start a game i get an error screen and have to turn off anyone got a solution?

ocihc80

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
games2007 said:
ether2802 said:
games2007 said:
Bebs, make sure you hit X and then A when you installed the MIOS thing. And also, when you load the game, hold the B button. I did this and I'm playing Super Mario Sunshine (PAL) on my NTSC-USA wii.

what X and A...?? first off there is no X on the Wiimote, and Waninkoko's intaller only ask you if you want to install Wi-Fi or WAD, that's it, no X nor A nor B...!!!
huh.gif

QUOTEI don t know if it s because of softmii, but it still don t work for me both with gator's or wanin's

Did you tryed the Launcher, Gamma or any other..??

Listen... I'll help you out.
Put these two files into your apps folder:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pzm5wb
Run the miospatcher through the homebrew browser.
Plug in your gamecube controller. (P1)
On the gamecube controller, press the X button, then the A button. This will enable the backup loader thing...(I forget exactly what it said), and the A button will install the mios. Now run the GC Backup Launcher. Press the button that corresponds with the selection you want, and hold the B button as soon as you choose it.
Hold the B button on your gamecube controller until the game boots up.
Now you're done.
=)

HELLO THERE! anyone can confirm to me if i can install this MIOS PATCHER without the use of GC controller (Can i use wii remote or wii classic remote?).

Apprecaite your help and thanks!

ocihc80

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
jan777 said:
you dont have a gc pad?

how will you play games?

Hello Jan777,

Did you received my PM? filipino rin po ako. thanks s advise!

Posts merged

QUOTE(jan777 @ Apr 16 2009, 03:24 PM) you dont have a gc pad?

how will you play games?

Hello Jan777,

Did you received my PM? filipino rin po ako. thanks s advise!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night