Homebrew GC Emulator

Thunder7102

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have been looking around, googled, etc, but to no avail, I have yet to find a Gamecube emulator. Is there something I missed or has one not been developed?
If it hasn't is one being worked on and when does it come out?

If I remember correctly, before the Wii was released long ago, there were rumors that you could purchase GC games off the Wii Shop Channel for $20. If that is true, then they MUST have developed one, right?

And since the Wii RUNS GC games, is it possible to somehow use that decoder?

I have a 4GB SD, I'm sure it would hold a few. And a HDD on the back of my Wii with a FAT partition of 50GB. The other 90GB partition is WBFS.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Wii is backwardly compatiable with Gamecube games. You don't need a emulator at all, just put the game in and it works.

If its pirate games then you need a Gamecube backup Loader installed and thats it.

WaRMarinE

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Thunder7102 said:
If I remember correctly, before the Wii was released long ago, there were rumors that you could purchase GC games off the Wii Shop Channel for $20. If that is true, then they MUST have developed one, right?

What? Do you even have a Wii?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/Tt5J7AfCK6E?si=g4dGzOkhACLJAovM