GC backup on Wiikey

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Akoji, Jan 17, 2008.

1. Akoji
    OP

Akoji +5 internets to psyfira for avatar.

Nov 8, 2002
    Canada
    lachine qc. canada
    And if it's works how do you burn the games?

2. JKR Firefox

JKR Firefox Back.

Nov 18, 2006
    Canada
    Canada
    That's a very vague question...but anyway...

GC backups do indeed work with the Wiikey (as it states in the list of things the Wiikey is capable of). You just burn them to a DVD in the same manner as you would with a Wii backup. If you look around, there is a program out there called MultiGameIsoCreator that can take multiple GC games and combine them into one ISO which can then be burned and played on the Wii as well. I can search for the link to the program but I'm at work right now and don't have time [​IMG]

3. Akoji
    OP

Akoji +5 internets to psyfira for avatar.

Nov 8, 2002
    Canada
    lachine qc. canada
    Argh, nightshift? [​IMG] well thanks for the answer, I will find the program [​IMG] thanks for the answer, and yeah sorry for the vague question.

And damn... my Ikaruga download is struck at 32% (is it normal that it's only 132mb XD)

4. JKR Firefox

JKR Firefox Back.

Nov 18, 2006
    Canada
    Canada
    Ha ha, don't worry about it. Yeah some GC games are much smaller then others. I downloaded Mario Superstar Baseball and Baten Kaitos Origins today and there was definetely a big difference in ISO sizes. It all depends on the game I guess.

5. screwed

screwed Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Oct 19, 2006
    Norway
    just a little add-on question here.
    But is there a software that can identify the GameCube image's region, like the RegionFrii does for Wii images?

6. kedest

kedest GBAtemp Psycho!

Feb 6, 2007
    Netherlands
    yes, gc-tool can do that.
    But the region doesn't matter that much. Cross-region compatiblity is excellent, especially if you use gcos

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice