Hacking GBAtemp's Official List of Flashcart Dealers

gameplayfun

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had good luck with a company called Gameplayfun.com. They had a special on the Acekard card which was the cheapest I could fine. They gave me free shipping too! They have lots of the other cards commonly looked for as well. What I actually like best about this company is that they are located in the USA. I am in Florida so I like this about them. Anyway I hope this helps anyone out there in search of a reliable company.

curiouscat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gameplayfun said:
I had good luck with a company called Gameplayfun.com. They had a special on the Acekard card which was the cheapest I could fine. They gave me free shipping too! They have lots of the other cards commonly looked for as well. What I actually like best about this company is that they are located in the USA. I am in Florida so I like this about them. Anyway I hope this helps anyone out there in search of a reliable company.

Has anyone else used this site? not to be rude to 'gameplayfun'.

MxZ119

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
does someone know anything about vartis.de?
it looks promising, it was tested by "trusted shops" and it got a certificate by them but i´m still a bit unsure about it...

xDarkAngelx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GoldenBridge.hk.

I ordered an M3i Zero, EZFlash 3-in-1, and SuperCard DSONE from them. I received all three in excellent condition in a week, even though they're based in Hong Kong. The prices are extremely low, only $21 for an M3i Zero.

Purus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Digimartz.com

Ordered an Acekard 2i + 4gb SDHC.
Shipped Nov 16 - Arrived Dec 10.
Hong Kong -> California.

Kieran801

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Digimartz.com
Acekard 2i + 2gb MicroSD
Ordered 19th December, Shipped 21st December, Arrived 2nd January
2 weeks after i ordered it arrived, i was suprised after i live in the UK and it was christmas time.
I recommend this website
smile.gif

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
sonic32136 said:
is realhotstuff products with the free shipping fast or no because it says that it would take 3-10 business days to come using the 1sdt class USPS . It's with this

http://realhotstuff.com/acekard-free-shipping-p-321.html

Generally they're fast. Back when I used to live in NJ, I ordered an M3 Simply on Sunday night, it was at my house on Monday around noon. Not bad
smile.gif

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
sonic32136 said:
ZeWarrior said:
sonic32136 said:
is realhotstuff products with the free shipping fast or no because it says that it would take 3-10 business days to come using the 1sdt class USPS . It's with this

http://realhotstuff.com/acekard-free-shipping-p-321.html

Generally they're fast. Back when I used to live in NJ, I ordered an M3 Simply on Sunday night, it was at my house on Monday around noon. Not bad
smile.gif
what type of shipping did you use?

Regular shipping.. I think it was DHL.

Demonbart

GBATemp's guitar hero
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Sidder.nl (based in the Netherlands)
Good:
Fast shipping, I got my order in 2 days.
Kinda cheap
Lots of payment options.
Bad:
Site only in Dutch
Only ships within the Netherlands

Fujitsima

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Although I haven't purchased anything yet from them, addictsupplies.com looks like a good website to buy from. UK seller, good shipping service it appears - reasonable prices.
Excellent customer service, replied to my e-mail late on a Friday. Gives good information about their stock - I inquired about when they will get the EZ Flash 3in1 back in stock and they gave very detailed information.

m0i0k0e

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Memory Card Zoo is a good site.
It has low prices (i bought a r4 sdhc with 4gb kingston sd for £17.99).
The user reviews are good as well.

digipokemaster

Innocent Uke
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kick gaming stink i dont think the word i was going to use is aloud it been ten days and i havent got what i ordered yet so dont buy from them

Posts merged

kick gaming stink i dont think the word i was going to use is aloud it been ten days and i havent got what i ordered yet so dont buy from them

Strider

Next to the mainstream
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Is it just me or is this list nearly useless currently? I'm looking for a European flash card seller, but while the list was good some time ago, it seems quite untended now.

RchUncleSkeleton

Skeletron 9000
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
visit the official site of the flashcart your looking to buy and they usually have certified resellers listed somewhere on their site.

That being said there are also some stores that will ship internationally too.

here's a list of good stores to buy from:
0ShippingZone(Low Prices, free worldwide shipping via hong kong post, may take a couple weeks to get)
Gamezway(Low Prices, worldwide shipping, free for orders $75 or more, may also take a couple weeks to get)
SimplyMods(a little more expensive than the previous 2, worldwide shipping, US Flat Rate(3-4 days) $1.99, US Priority(2 - 3 days) $5.99 and First Class International Air(no specified delivery time, but I'm guessing no more than 10 days) is $5.99
ConsoleSource(More expensive than the previous 3, but good reliable dealer, US and Canada only, shipping is $4.95 flat rate, you have to pay return shipping for defective items.)
iShopVideoGame(Cheaper than simplymods and consolesource, worldwide shipping, could be free depending on where it's being shipped to)
GameYeeeah(About on par with the prices at simplymods, worldwide shipping, they claim free shipping but it could depend on your order total)
KoolDS(prices on par with console source, shipping can be pricey outside the US($14 to $20), worldwide shipping)
GameKool(Prices and shipping pretty much exactly the same as gamezway)
5thDimensionStore(Free International Shipping, Could take up to 2 weeks to receive the item once it's been shipped, cost is a little higher than simplymods and a little less than consolesource)

GamebyGame and DealExtreme are no longer carrying flash cards, at least for now.

neohex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Another vote for Digimartz. I ordered two Acekard 2is from them on 1/06 - they arrived in the US on 1/16, not bad at all. Good prices too.

alphanemisis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
alot of these have not done their homework and are overpriced on old carts, gamezway from the gbatemp homepage has the best prices and free shipping for the us.
i have been hunting the elusive ewin lite card out of curiosity...i guess its too old, only available is m3 expansion and ezfv 3 in 1 pack

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Even my mum slept on that uremum