Zaraf

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
http://www.foundmy.com

This place is VERY good. I received excellent service, and they are based in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. Actually, since I live in Edmonton, I called up the owner, and he met with me and sold me some M3s, so I didn't have to ship or anything
smile.gif
Also, they have some nice deals on providing microSDs with the one slot solution purchase. I highly recommend this place, and they have huge stock too. That is one thing that I found annoying at Kicktrading.ca....sure they are good, but their stuff seems to always be on back-order.

Anyway, check foundmy out! They ship to both Canada and the US.

Miika

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Finland
http://www.gameyeeeah.com
I can't believe you haven't added Gameyeeeah to the good sellers yet!
I have nothing bad to say about this webshop at the moment. My friend ordered an EZ-Flash 4 from there and it was shipped same day, and arrived in a week or so to Norway. I ordered an M3 simply and it is on it's way. One good plus for this shop is that it has an awesome customer service. I have sent several mails with questions to them and I have always got an nice reply within 24 hours! One day, I sent mail on 8:25 AM, and checked my mail at 8:50, and they already replied for that one. Respect!
It is based in Hong Kong, and sells:
R4DS, M3 series, Supercard, G6, EZ-Flash, DS linker, DS and GBA accessories, and other mods for other systems. This webshop has a great product range! I Highly recommend. The prices are low too.

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
Trophies
XP
Country
Bought my DS-X from Divineo.cn (China), they were the only store that had it in stock back in October 2006.
They really had it!!, me and my friend bought a couple, send the money via Western Union and exactly two weeks later we were holding our new DS-Xs great service!
bow.gif

Back then I was living in my home country of Bolivia (thats South America).

http://www.gameyeeeah.com
I can't believe you haven't added Gameyeeeah to the good sellers yet!
I have nothing bad to say about this webshop at the moment. My friend ordered an EZ-Flash 4 from there and it was shipped same day, and arrived in a week or so to Norway. I ordered an M3 simply and it is on it's way. One good plus for this shop is that it has an awesome customer service. I have sent several mails with questions to them and I have always got an nice reply within 24 hours! One day, I sent mail on 8:25 AM, and checked my mail at 8:50, and they already replied for that one. Respect!
It is based in Hong Kong, and sells:
R4DS, M3 series, Supercard, G6, EZ-Flash, DS linker, DS and GBA accessories, and other mods for other systems. This webshop has a great product range! I Highly recommend. The prices are low too.
Two weeks ago, I bought a EFA2 from GameYeeeah.com the web site said "In Stock", I payed immediately, they charged me the costs, I got and they even sent me an email saying "your parcel is being shipped".
One week later they sent me another email, saying, so sorry we don't have it in stock anymore"!!!!, two weeks later I got a full refund.
I waisted my time, really. Must be a good store but they oughta update their website more often....

strummer12

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm in Canada so I take it the best place for me to order from is Kick trading? I'm wondering if anyone who has used them can tell me what shipping courier they use? I can't seem to find the info on their site. I'm hoping it's Canada post since I live in an apartment and UPS, Fedex are a bitch to deal with.

chrishull

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
UK users should try www.cheapmod.net there quick and reliable. Will always answear emails and at the moment all ds products contain FREE postage.

Used them many times and I have had no trouble also you could try. www.consoleplus.co.uk used in the past and good retailers

MikeDS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Another smooth transaction for gamersection.ca
I was able to call them to get a realtime status on my order and the guy was quick to get me the information I needed.

You guys will always have my business...

thx again
bow.gif
bow.gif
bow.gif
bow.gif
bow.gif

Mewgia

drifter
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've ordered from sky2k.com before, and I am about to order again.
They are cheap (sometimes even twice as cheap as a place like gamersection- a DSLink for around $18 as opposed to around $35)and shipping is normally good, but sometimes it gets held up by customs (I believe that they ship from China, though it seems that the company has updated since I last ordered and may ship some things from US/Canada now). They say they are based in Toronto, Canada, but I don't know if their stock is in Toronto.
I've not dealt with their customer service before, having no need to, so I cannot say anything about that.
They also sell things like preflashed DS Lites (including Enamel Navy DS Lites)

Also, If you order a Passcard3 from them (Like I did) you end up with an Ewin Passme3(mini), like I did. This isn't a problem, since the Passme3 has less power consumption and no splash screen, plus is more compatible with cards. I'm actually glad I got a Passme instead of a Passcard now.

Overall, a good place to order flashcards.

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
While I ordered awhile ago, I might as well chock another point up for RealHotStuff. They got my DSX to me nice and quick. Great shipping price as far as I remember too. Would recommend them for any purchase in North America.

Breakfast

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I hate to say something bad about kick trading, but just recently, I ordered an ezflash IV deluxe from them...and they sent me the ezflash V...

just emailed them, but I really don't want to pay anymore expensive shipping just to send it to them again so I can get the right order i placed in the first place V_V

ozone990

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I hate to say something bad about kick trading, but just recently, I ordered an ezflash IV deluxe from them...and they sent me the ezflash V...

just emailed them, but I really don't want to pay anymore expensive shipping just to send it to them again so I can get the right order i placed in the first place V_V

Interesting. I also recently placed an order with them last week for a M3 Perfect Lite (it was also in stock at the time) but received a M3 Simply... I too have just emailed them like 6 hours ago and am waiting to hear what they will do. They have never made a mistake in the past. I just hope that they handle the issue promptly and professionally. I'll keep you guys posted.

pakixd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i've used getyourgameshere.com (now modmyds.com) several times and can vouch for them. Quick shipping, good prices, and damn good service

Mewgia

drifter
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Update on my sky2k.com experience. I'm going to list the events of my newest order, just because I can.
Day 1: Order item for about $15 cheaper than anywhere else.
Day 2: Receive email confirming that it has been processed.
Day 5: Email them to see if it has shipped yet, since they never sent an email saying that it had.
Day 6: Receive email back saying that when you recieve an email saying that the order has been processed that your order has also been shipped.
Day 8: Receive item.

They shipped from Hong Kong to the US east coast 8 days after ordering. Plus, the item was about $15 cheaper than any other place was selling it for, and shipping was only about $6.
Again, I highly recommend this site!

igeoffi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
www.dealextreme.com was good
(http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.1202)

Pros: cheapest price around so far (~$30.68)
a number of reviews saying that its authentic R4

Cons: slow shipping (~2 weeks?)

Other Stuff: ships from Hong Kong by Air mail

ozone990

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Update on my kicktrading order:

I live in the USA and had ordered a M3 Perfect Lite but received a M3 Simply instead. I shipped the M3 Simply back to them on March 20th and I am still waiting to receive the correct item in the mail. I emailed them asking if they shipped out my order yet but have not heard back from them. I guess I'll give them the benefit of the doubt because their website is down at the moment.

sandman2nd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ordered an R4 English w/o MicroSD from dealextreme.com and it was delivered to Phx, AZ USA in 12 business days for $30.68 flat. They take PayPal too.

Great experience overall.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Not really just, funny.