• Recreational RXs, prescription meds.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Psychedelics! (LSD etc)

• Opiates! (Opium etc) (NOT the mod)

• Dissociatives! (Ecstasy etc)

• I'm so into drugs I can't choose just one of these choices. (huh?)

• Total voters

cubin'

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I don't mind other people doing it, it's up the them what they do but I'd rather not.

Tomorrow if you see your 13 year old kid buying a pack of drugs you will say it's his choice it's up to him? or will you keep double standards in your life? Please never say that. anyone who is a druggie needs a rehab. you must help them the best you could so never say it. It won't bother you. It could happen to anyone.......

Would a druggie be someone that smokes a joint on the weekend? Gets extremely drunk?

Alcohol will fuck you up a hell of a lot quicker than weed and ciggs but it's legal so it must be ok.

I guess you are very young. There's such thing a responsible drug use believe it or not.

.TakaM

.II
Trophies
Website
takam.wordpress.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
indeed.
I'm never going to do anything harder than weed since I rarely smoke it, and I'm probably never going to drink again, not that I ever had a bad experience with alcohol, I'm just can't be bothered drinking and being drunk isn't much fun.

and honestly, if I had a kid and he started smoking weed, I wouldn't really mind just as long as he was at least 16 and didn't get himself addicted

sanchoquo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Occasionally I smoke weed but never enough to be considered a habit.
As for alcohol, Im a student but it doesnt really appeal to me more than once a month of so.

nephdj

Trophies
XP
Country
not since I was 14, I still laugh that people get drunk on alcho and do weed at same time piss the bed ewwww

"weed doesnt mess people up, alco does it more, mind u I pissed my bed last night and im 30"
rofl2.gif

cubin'

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
lol yeah alcohol can sometimes have that effect.^

I didn't mean to offend silverspoon is just seems like someone with that view on drugs has had very little life experience. LOTS of people experiment with drugs when they're younger and they don't need to go to rehab and they end up fine.

robi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
glad to see that opiates are low (even though that's what i voted for)

I seriously fucked up my life with that shit and it'll be one year sober for me in about a week

Sick Wario

Club Nintendo
Trophies
XP
Country
honestly i am VERRRYYYY surprised to see 42% of the community is sober!
i'm impressed

i voted 'reefer' as i have to agree 100% with strummer12
however i don't touch beer/liquor unless it is some kind of social party/event
maybe 3-4 times per year i will hit some shrooms or e for a party or rave

cubin'

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Good on yer Linkiboy.

I have respect for people that stay away from drugs (including alcohol I hope?). I've always found it hard because I find other states of mind so interesting.

When I was little i used to spin around for ages so I'd be dizzy, I'd do this for hours eventually throwing up in the process
shy.gif

Zaraf

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I'm a Muslim, so by default, I don't drink, smoke or do any kind of drugs. And also, since I'm a marriage and distress counselor, I deal quite a bit with people with drug and alcohol problems. Thus, I can see the negative side of it all, and I know I would never want to go there...not even in the slightest.

TPi

One Tired Raccoon
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Uhhh, options 3, 5, 6, 7, 8. Except isn't ecstasy more of a stimulant/psychadelic than a dissociative? But I guess DXM would fit under there so I'll check it anyways.
tongue.gif
And if by RX's you meant RC's then yeah so that'll work too.

So yeah just basically not smoking and drinking. I never really got into drinking and smoking (cigs) just seems like a waste of money and my lungs. Most everything else besides like Datura or something is fine though. As long as you keep everything in moderation, I see no harm in enjoying my life.
smile.gif

btw heran is this like the new tcc or someth wtf

Also Dirtie and I smoke weed every weekend.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.pcgamer.com/gaming-industry/sony-apologizes-for-sony-interview-with-sony-developer-ne...