• Recreational RXs, prescription meds.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Psychedelics! (LSD etc)

• Opiates! (Opium etc) (NOT the mod)

• Dissociatives! (Ecstasy etc)

• I'm so into drugs I can't choose just one of these choices. (huh?)

• Total voters

iNFiNiTY

Trophies
XP
MDMA, amphetamines, coke, ketamine, sometimes acid. Makes for some fun weekends. E is my favourite, since you can pick up loads of pills for cheap here.

ugly_rose

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm completely abstaining everything. Coffee's as far as I go. Well, except of course for the holy communion.
laugh.gif

tyasawa

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I got a close relatives whose life is ruined because of drinking and drugs.. -,- he even stole my computer few years ago in ied day (some kind of Chrismast for muslims) when he spent the night at my house, and recently his dad thinking of selling his house to cover up his medical bill.. because the choice is only to keeping him alive in hospital or letting him die..

O,o.. so i better stay away from drugs

rocknrollsamurai

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Man... I was surprised to see such a large number of people on here do drugs and stuff. It's sad... I can really only see one reason why someone would do drugs and that's like... learning bad habits from parents and other people when you're a little kid and don't know any better. Other than that, it's super ridiculous. There's no future in drug use and it's an awful lot of money and time that goes into those habits. Now-a-days they teach all about different drugs in schools and kids still do them. It's a terrible thing and so many people just don't care. In my opinion, I think smoking anything or doing any drug that goes into the air and screws other people up is the worse you can do. Whenever I go anywhere outside, I can smell people smoking from far away so I hold my breath and exhale as soon as I'm away. I want nothing to do with any of this crapola. Now, I'm 14 and I don't want any of you older people who've actually done the junk telling me that I don't know what I'm talking about because I've never tried the stuff. I think that's totally idiotic telling people that they're missing out on ruining their lives. Aren't older people supposed to set good examples and whatnot? Also, I think it's cool that the majority of you have stopped using and I hope the rest of you follow that path. Good luck everyone and keep yourselves clean.
lecture.gif

P.S.- Last time I checked, alcohol was a drug, too.
grog.gif

cubin'

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yes alcohol can be a very dangerous drug if you don't give it enough respect.

Just a question for ya samurai, do you think most people that have used drugs ruined their lives?

I remember being 14 and like you, I won't say I know better but I can almost promise you that your views will change. They taught us about drugs in school too, the main problem is that most the things they tell you are lies or exaggerated truths.

People like doing drugs because they can be very fun, doesn't normally have anything to do with parents. People like it for the same reason you like to play video games. I know it must be hard to understand but drugs don't cast some magical spell over you that makes you go crazy.

Sorry for the rant, I think it's great you're choosing to stay away from drugs but just don't be surprised if your views change.

rocknrollsamurai

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hehe, I remember being 14 like me, too. Yeah, I know a lot of people do drugs for fun and it just doesn't make any sense. Also, I don't care if what they say in school is exaggerated, the bottom line is that they aren't good for you. Yeah, I know there are a lot of people who haven't totally wrecked their lives doing drugs, but it does happen. If my views change, so be it. I've promised myself I will not take part in these activities no matter what comes my way. I don't care if people do all of the personal drugs, it's smoking that really pisses me off. Thanks for supporting my choice, man.
biggrin.gif

Trygle12

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
People do stupid shit without the influence of drugs...

Why not give people access to all of them and reap the profits from a reality series based on them?!

On A side note, I can't turn a drink down. I never drink unless put on the spot about it. If the Boss invites you for a drink, you drink damn it!!

Heran Bago

Where do puyo come from?
OP
Trophies
Website
heranbago.com
XP
Country
United States
RC's should be on there too but what you gonna do

Ahh. Yeah. If a mod wants to add it to the poll then go right ahead.

btw heran is this like the new tcc or someth wtf

lol no, i made this topic based on assumptions (bets) that nerds were the polar opposites of stoners. Like I said earlier, thinking back to high school cliques etc, the stoner crowd is FAR different than the video game (or anime, these days) crowd, and the two rarely overlap.
I was just way too curious. Plus considering the strong Nintendo bias here, I figured we'd be mostly extremely biased in opinions here. I was expecting a huge majority would say they play with drugs as much as they play with PS3s.
nyanya.gif

I wasn't entirely right though. The amount of people avoiding it for legal reasons are about nil. I'm not surprised considering the kind of stuff GBAtemp tracks.

QUOTE(rocknrollsamurai @ Sep 11 2007, 09:21 PM)
lecture.gif
Playing video games aren't good for ya. You can get arthritis, and focusing on too many screens are bad for your eyes. By your logic you shouldn't be playing video games. People wreck their lives with WoW too you know, and I don't hear you lobbying against that.

I not trying to whiteknight drugs, everyone's free to their preference and I haven't commented on preferance at all. Just sayin' your way of looking at things is extremely narrow and closed-minded.

If you guys want to live a well-rounded life you should approach things with an open mind that's full of accurate research, not personal biases and misinformation. Don't follow this guy's example kids.
wink.gif

unless you're fakeposting on a new account rocknrollsamurai, in which case, well played.

WeaponXxX

Too F'in Blonde
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I can really only see one reason why someone would do drugs and that's like... learning bad habits from parents and other people
There is two other reasons,

1) An attraction for the bad guys. You root for Darth Vader, you love Cobra, you want to grow up to be like Don Corleone and when you die you wanna look like Skeletor.

2) Your a mother fucking rebel. When someone says don't do this...you want to do it to see why its forbidden. Not always the best logic but when I was 16 half way to ODing...the logic seemed sound.

Again now I grew up...and don't do drugs...lets face it...they fuck with your dong...and who wants that?

cory1492

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
QUOTE said:
Since most of the discussion on this board is about illegal stuff you do:
tell me GBAtemp - how's your drug use?
Oh shoot, I answered the poll before I realized you meant illegal drugs too
wacko.gif
rofl2.gif

Seriously though, when I was a kid all the "don't do drugs" stuff just made me more curious. Bad publicity is better than no publicity, they say. Telling someone "don't do " is a sure fire way to encourage experimentation, best way to avoid experimentation is taking your kid (or parent, what have you) for some volunteering down at one of the homeless hostels or better yet a methadone clinic - see what is really going on TO people and know you are making an informed decision wrather than blindly following some sign on a wall that says "floors slippery when wet" (c'mon, who here hasn't slipped on wet floor at some point? Gives a whole new meaning to the sign once you understand exactly what it means.)

decript

A melon a day, keeps t3h monkey away
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Some alcohol and just ganja for me, easier to buy then alcohol too. And where better to be then vancouver, where no one gives a crap if you smoke. I dont have much of a problem with weed, while i do it every day, it hasn't yet fucked up my life or anything and i can live just fine without it. I see it as a fun activity, a recreational drug if you will, and not something i need to do. Just got some cush too, wicked

rocknrollsamurai

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
gyarr... i know video games are ultra addictive and i know i need to play less (though i don't play a lot to begin with), but i live in a town where there's pretty much nothing to do but go to school. also, this topic is about drugs not video games. and i hope nobody follows my examples.
laugh.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte