GBATemp Ventrilo Server

Discussion in 'Site Discussions & Suggestions' started by cheesyPOOF5, Mar 4, 2007.

Mar 4, 2007

GBATemp Ventrilo Server by cheesyPOOF5 at 3:22 AM (604 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. cheesyPOOF5
    OP

Member cheesyPOOF5 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Wouldn't it be nice to have our own Vent server? Or am I the only one who prefers talking rather than typing?

2. imgod22222

Member imgod22222 GBAtemp's Original No-faced Member

United States
    yeah... but that would add a bigger load to the new GBAtemp server. Or if they get a dedicated server, it will cost them more money.

If you would rather talk than type, in Windows XP on the language toolbar, you can use its speech-to-text service. It works about... 80% of the time for me. Why? Because the things i usually say can be interpreted by the computer in two different ways. ex) santa claus & sandy claws

Remember, that's an example. there are thousands of other combinations, just that's the first one that came to mind. I haven't used it in awhile though, as my new soundcard needs a special dongle for a microphone.

I think vista has something similiar.

3. Mehdi

Member Mehdi Lemonade by Psyfira

Netherlands
    a vent server would ROCK soooo much! I totally agree with the lad. Get a vent server GBAtemp please [​IMG]

4. cheesyPOOF5
    OP

Member cheesyPOOF5 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    hehe....I'm a lad [​IMG]