Gbatemp Staff Meeting

  • Thread starter Thread starter KiVan
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 9,019
  • Replies Replies 67
_ All Validating members have been deleted to save up space
That cut out about like 2000 members only
dry.gif
 
uhm... for wtf you need image uploading? take a calculator and check out what load you put on the hd over there with this... distributed systems is the keyword here
wink.gif
 
don't double post!
see? too many rules!
Come on alfre, there aren't that many rules, it's just mainly common sense. GBATemp is still a caring and very involved community.
smile.gif

Can I make you reconsider staying alfre?
alfre is an idiot.

how I know? I know him personally.
he doesn't mean a thing he says, so the best thing is just to ignore him.
everbody does that xD

so opium, don't bother


laugh.gif
 
Wait, if I didn't reply to that validating e-mail, would I still be able to post here? If I've been posting for some time, but couldn't remember if I replied to it or not.. would I be deleted?

*reminisces on ALMOST 500 posts*

Oh, and yeah, I agree to the whole trimming thing, we've been doing it to roms forever, why should this forum be different? But I doubt GBAtemp would last long (not about the forum per se, just about the GBA itself) .. thinking of putting up NDStemp.com?
laugh.gif
 
If your member title is NOT 'Validating' then you've replied. Don't worry.

We won't penalize people who are a few bytes over the limit -- we just don't want to see animated avatars the size of enormous sigs.

-Tempest out.-
 
how I know? I know him personally.
he doesn't mean a thing he says, so the best thing is just to ignore him.
everbody does that xD

so opium, don't bother


laugh.gif

not everybody does that
if i meet new people they will take me serious (for a while)
BTW does it matter that i leave? (if i do)

QUOTEhe doesn't mean a thing he says
that is what you call negotiate (well that's my definition for negotiate)
 
Someone likes deleting...since your in the mood for deleting stuff, why not delete those 10000 members that have 0 postsÂ
laugh.gif


BTW, i'm super happy you delete the grog post...I hate that post more then anythingÂ
tongue.gif
i agree, grog post was stupid, and anyone with 0 posts, or haven't posted in last 1-2months should be deleted. you know how much that would speed up the forum.

oh and we definitely need a mod for the emulation forums. jeez you get some stupid posts there.
 
Cool changes
biggrin.gif
(the ava one does not hurt me, mine is 24)

QUOTE said:
agree, grog post was stupid, and anyone with 0 posts, or haven't posted in last 1-2months should be deleted. you know how much that would speed up the forum.

oh and we definitely need a mod for the emulation forums. jeez you get some stupid posts there.
I Totally agree !
 

Site & Scene News