OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Italy
Our staff members had a meeting today, i'll sum up what changes we decided for the board
smile.gif

_ Gbasaves forums has been deleted, since Gbasaves.net has its own forum now, you can find it here : http://www.gbasaves.info/forum/

_ All the images uploaded on the GbaTemp Art Gallery forum will be deleted, so basically they will not be hosted by GBATEMP anymore, save the files since the upload directory will be wiped in one week, you can still post your works by linking them to your personal host.

_ The "Grog" and "Person above me" topics have been deleted since they took too much space, you are free to start them again in Testing Area but periodically they will be deleted to save space.

_ Avatar size has a new restriction: AVATARS MAX FILESIZE IS 25kb and no more moderators have the powers to remove your avatar if it exceeds the maximum size.

_ All Validating members have been deleted to save up space

Thanks for the attention
smile.gif

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
validating members? is that all the thousands of people who dont use their accounts any more?
cause they need to go, and good work on what you did do, I thought grog was gay anyway

~Octavious
Validating members are members that have registered on our forum but haven't replied to the e-mail that was sent to them needed to activate their account here.

Fusion

On/Off GBA-Temp'er
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
Great to see you back & kick ass with some updates & mind you there all for the better as in the long run we will have less down time & more time posting about crap
tongue.gif
seriously good crap at that
biggrin.gif

Luse

Now with more MOOSE!!!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
All you guys Grog hating are really going to hate it when it is restarted
tongue.gif

The idea is to stop threads from getting as huge as the "Grog" thread and "teh person above meh", not to kill them outright...

I'd like to take the time to welcome KiVan back to the board (even if he's been on irc and the staff forum) and hope that he's back for good....
happy.gif

alfre

Banned Member < it's true now
Banned
Trophies
Website
uniemelk.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
_ Gbasaves forums has been deleted, since Gbasaves.net has its own forum now, you can find it here : http://www.gbasaves.info/forum/
fine by me
_ All the images uploaded on the GbaTemp Art Gallery forum will be deleted, so basically they will not be hosted by GBATEMP anymore, save the files since the upload directory will be wiped in one week, you can still post your works by linking them to your personal host.
i thought gbatemp was sponsored.. i don't use it but still...
_ The "Grog" and "Person above me" topics have been deleted since they took too much space, you are free to start them again in Testing Area but periodically they will be deleted to save space.
i thought gbatemp was sponsored
_ Avatar size has a new restriction: AVATARS MAX FILESIZE IS 25kb and no more moderators have the powers to remove your avatar if it exceeds the maximum size.
fine by me
_ All Validating members have been deleted to save up space
fine by me

conclusion:
too many rules i quit bye bye

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/AjP7B2QFB9E?si=5qT8Ov9brYiIhoGi