Watermelon!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.iinet.net.au
XP
Country
I am so Gutted, I am no Longer a Mod.
I cant believe I would get back stabbed Like this. and they are using my idea which i told shaunj66 about pruning some mod.s and Putting the others to Global.

More Meetings = Good.

Trunten = Childish.

There we go.
Finally I have a chance to say this.

You wherent a great mod, and you barely ever used your modding powers, so dont feel so bad.

Oh and that idea wasnt yours first, heaps of us had that idea, I know that I did, and voiced it, before you, and I belive one other before me, I forget who though.

CLu`

Tha Off Da Hook Pimp
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Chad
@Gamenews6 (No flame intended, just facts): I barely saw you online most of the time. And how long have you been planning those new contests that are still yet to be seen.

Anyway, I would like to congratulate all those promoted I admire and respect each and everyone of you and I'm very satisfied with the results. I have absolutely no interest whatsoever on what transpired in the meeting. I have full trust in the staff and I believe all the issues were fairly discussed and dealt with.

Once again congratulations and good luck to all.

Zarcon

.:~Enigmatic Wanderer~:.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Aw, I wish I was there, I'm always curious of how the great minds of GBAtemp think and act...

Anyhow, keep up all the good work, I'm sure most if not all of us appreciate it.

ReyVGM

Game Endings Master
Trophies
Website
www.vgmuseum.com
XP
Country
I don't understand why I had to be removed, I was just a moderator in the gbasaves forum, a site which I work in alongside Thug, Costello, Angelic and others.

I assume that since Thug and Costello are almost never around, I was the one that fixed any stuff needed there.
Strangely I can still moderate in the gbasaves forums, I don't understand.... was I removed or not?

Tempest Stormwin

Kweisatz Haderach
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I don't understand why I had to be removed, I was just a moderator in the gbasaves forum, a site which I work in alongside Thug, Costello, Angelic and others.

I assume that since Thug and Costello are almost never around, I was the one that fixed any stuff needed there.
Strangely I can still moderate in the gbasaves forums, I don't understand.... was I removed or not?
GBASaves staff is, as far as I can tell, unchanged. You actually were listed as a GBATemp moderator. All that happened was we cleared that up. Tanner was similar -- he didn't show up on "The Moderating Team" link but did if you Member Searched for Moderators.

That staff page also removed all the globals from the list of locals, to really clean stuff up. Take a look.

Your role was more or less unchanged, as far as I can tell. You can still moderate GBASaves, where you seemed to spend the most time. Sorry if you got the wrong impression from that post.

-Tempest out.-

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
QUOTE said:
hem, do not think Thug and I are almost never around when you just don't see us online.
You're GMT-4 or -5 -i think- and I am GMT+1. It's just that we are not online at the same time. I can say that too: I do never see you around.

Octavious

Trophies
Website
geocities.com
XP
Country
United States
wow, grats to all, but one quick, maybe dumb, question

When do you guys have these meetings, where, and can I join, cause I have been tryin to play the "GBATemp Rent-a-Cop" role for a little now and want to see what everyone thinks bout these meetings
hmm, wonder if anyone 'members when I was the Rent-a-Cop.......

~Octavious
GBATemp's Self Re-inlisted Rent-a-Cop

Vince989

Still lurking around, sometimes...
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Well, this one was a Staff Meeting, meaning it was only staffers that were participating... If there are other such staff meetings, sorry, but we prefer them to stay so... There are often things that members do not need to know, and basically the same reasons that make us keep logs private...
happy.gif

It just is better so, trust me...
happy.gif

- ViNcE989

Garp

GBATemp's Wandering Gnome
Trophies
Website
www.garpland.com
XP
Country
United States
Octavious, think of it this way. If the staff members knew that everything they said would be made public, that would colour their opinions and cause some of them to not say how they really felt, whether it be an issue with a specific poster or even something global like the spam issue. I would much rather them keep the logs private so that I know they are being honest with each other and completely open. If they hold back, nothing will get solved. And by keeping the logs AND the meetings completely private, it ensures that they will do their best without holding back any punches.
smile.gif

Vince989

Still lurking around, sometimes...
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Aaah, nice to see you got our reasons that right Garp...
smile.gif

Well, I can't really find any way to put it better than that, so, just take Garp's explanation, and maybe those that came before, and you'll be fine...
happy.gif

- ViNcE989

Luse

Now with more MOOSE!!!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Garp's right as rain (you know for the resident whimp you've got alot to say
wink.gif
)

And besides, you guys really, really don't want to read how we thought about just banning everyone and keeping the forum just to ourselfs...
laugh.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Has he had seizures before?