GBAtemp Review Center is back

Costello

Headmaster
OP
Administrator
Trophies
XP
Thanks to the amazing coding skills of tj_cool, the GBAtemp review center is back! It contains all the old reviews that we had posted prior to the XenForo switch, and more importantly: it allows YOU members to submit your own reviews. Through the advanced review posting interface, you'll be able to write reviews like a professional... if you've got the writing skills, that is!

To celebrate the return of our review center, we're launching a competition. The member who will submit the best review will win an FC30. Check out the article on the homepage right below this one for more information!
You will find the latest published review displayed at the top of the homepage, in a box that now also contains a list of the latest scene releases, which anyone can comment on. This was made possible thanks to a partnership with NFO|Rush, one of the most famous and popular sites for scene releases and information, run by our very own mon0. The box currently lists the latest 3DS, NDS, 360, PS3, and Wii scene releases. It is updated in real time!

Attachments

• nforush-logo.jpg
    nforush-logo.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 280

hiroakihsu

SUPREME LURKER OF THE WORLD
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Congrats for bringing it back! Is it possible though to make it so that we can move the review/release block in change layout mode (It won't allow me to right now)? I find it a distraction in the whole layout.

Edit: Also even though it has a "expand" button right now, adding a "collapse" button as well would be useful too.

Thx!

Reactions: Arras

loco365

Trophies
XP
Something I noticed, is that with the current contest for reviewing Retro games, the release date calendar picker won't go past 2008. Can that be rectified?

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I already noticed it, I'm just not online 24h a day :ha:

I've disabled the datepicker for now, so you can manually type a date.
And the release date will be hidden from the sidebar if none was entered.

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I already noticed it, I'm just not online 24h a day :ha:

I've disabled the datepicker for now, so you can manually type a date.
And the release date will be hidden from the sidebar if none was entered.
In case you didn't notice it, is it possible to do something about the new box being unmovable with the Custom Layout thing? It looks kind of strange with my current layout.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Wlak past the light and kill that giant mosquito.