Here we go, kicking off week 3 of the FC30 Bluetooth Controller contest! Have you ever played Video Games? No? What are you doing here, then? The bingo hall is in the other building. Now, for the rest of you, let me ask another question. Can you write? Do you now how to express your feelings and opinions about a specific item in written form? Then boy howdy, do we have a contest for you! You see, our good friend Costello has opened up the Review center, and it's now your task to review an 8 or 16-bit game to get things started with this awesome new feature to the site! Whoever has the best review (it can be a good or bad review), will win one FC30 Bluetooth controller! Pretty nifty, eh?
1. All reviews must be 8 or 16 bit games.
2. When you write the review, link to it in a post in this thread along with: The game title, what platform it was on, or in the case of a multi-console release, please state which version you are reviewing.
3. The reviews must be in your own words. Don't just look up a review and switch some words around. You must review the game, and write the review yourself.
4. Grammar, punctuation, sentence structure, and paragraph structure isn't everything, but it will count in my judgement. Dont rite lyk dis and think u hav a chans at winning
5. Images/screenshots are not only allowed, but encouraged!
6. All entries must be submitted by Wednesday, August 14 at 11:59 PM
7. Have fun!