FC30 Controller Contest: Week 3

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
Here we go, kicking off week 3 of the FC30 Bluetooth Controller contest! Have you ever played Video Games? No? What are you doing here, then? The bingo hall is in the other building. Now, for the rest of you, let me ask another question. Can you write? Do you now how to express your feelings and opinions about a specific item in written form? Then boy howdy, do we have a contest for you! You see, our good friend Costello has opened up the Review center, and it's now your task to review an 8 or 16-bit game to get things started with this awesome new feature to the site! Whoever has the best review (it can be a good or bad review), will win one FC30 Bluetooth controller! Pretty nifty, eh?​

Rules

1. All reviews must be 8 or 16 bit games.

2. When you write the review, link to it in a post in this thread along with: The game title, what platform it was on, or in the case of a multi-console release, please state which version you are reviewing.

3. The reviews must be in your own words. Don't just look up a review and switch some words around. You must review the game, and write the review yourself.

4. Grammar, punctuation, sentence structure, and paragraph structure isn't everything, but it will count in my judgement. Dont rite lyk dis and think u hav a chans at winning

5. Images/screenshots are not only allowed, but encouraged!

6. All entries must be submitted by Wednesday, August 14 at 11:59 PM

7. Have fun!

Attachments

• OcuFcWj.jpg
    OcuFcWj.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 342

loco365

Trophies
XP
I'll probably throw an entry in for Final Fantasy VI/III. I'll have to get started then.

Edit: This will bother me to the end of time, but it specifies for a release date, however, it doesn't go any earlier than 2008. Is that possible to fix? I'd like to show the release date of the game.

Lily

One Scary Lady
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ALRIGHT THIS TIME I'M GOING TO WIN THE FC30 FOR REAL
I'M GOING TO REVIEW EARTHBOUND, FOR THE SNES! IF YOU'RE GOING TO REVIEW IT TOO THEN BY USING THIS POST I CAN STATE THAT YOU STOLE MY IDEA.
WOOHOO!

I look forward to reviewing your review. Spoiler alert: It's not looking good for you at all. :ph34r:

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I'm almost done with my review :) Though I am afraid my English won't be all that great. Oh well, its nawt rittn lyk dis yo.

Hmm yeah, about that Release date thing? I can't go past 2008 either. My game is from 1993.

Slamicite

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Good luck to everybody trying this contest. I hope many entertaining reviews come out of it.

I have three questions:
About rule 3. I'm reviewing a game which I've posted a paragraph or so about on another forum a while ago, mostly describing the gameplay. Would the excerpt being there mean that said review is not eligible even if it is not the entirety of the review and I wrote it myself?
So there can be more than one entry for this one?
As mentioned before, the date can't go too far back. Can it be left empty?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: