Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Salamantis said:
Look here:
Costello said:
The questions are, for most, pretty tough and will probably require some intense googling.
We dont consider doing some research to be "cheating". You'll see!

It's not cheating. I don't think many people will know answers to all of those questions without doing a search first and get everything good.
I think you misinterpreted my post, these people were cheated, they are not the ones cheating.
They got cheated by the guy who altered a common place for research, wikipedia.

omarroms

Trophies
Website
www.freewebs.com
XP
Country
United States
This should be a lesson to you all, wiki does not have all the answers. Even if it does it can be change which is why my college teachers tells everyone don't use wikipedia for research.

Ferrariman

Hip-Flop and cRap
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
omarroms said:
This should be a lesson to you all, wiki does not have all the answers. Even if it does it can be change which is why my college teachers tells everyone don't use wikipedia for research.
most wikipedia pages get fixed within 5 minutes though..

stivsama

GBA-Tenchan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I laugh at the really angry people, they are so sure that they're going to win a sweepstakes giveaway.

I'm just glad the mods aren't in on the edits, so it wasn't within the design of this quiz... or is that possibility still open?
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
stivsama said:
I laugh at the really angry people, they are so sure that they're going to win a sweepstakes giveaway.

I'm just glad the mods aren't in on the edits, so it wasn't within the design of this quiz... or is that possibility still open?
wink.gif
biggrin.gif
qft

next there probably gonna be demanding that anyone who used wiki when it was corrupt automatically wins
rolleyes.gif

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, I gotta really thank this quiz some more. I never heard of the game Battle Stadium D.O.N. I'm gonna try getting that game. It caught my attention. I never knew it was released. It's a mix of Shonen Jump's most popular anime/mangas in one fighting game.. Dragball Z, One Piece, Naruto (hence, D.O.N). I just searched some videos up on youtube.

This quiz just keeps getting and better for me.
biggrin.gif
Cheers.

DarkAura

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I think I got real bad. I just went right through it. Meh, if I win, I'd be happy.
smile.gif
All I'm wondering is where shaun gets all these flashcarts. There was the Christmas thing with like 50 DSTT's, and then a couple of Cyclo's and now 50 AK's. How?!
wtf.gif

omarroms

Trophies
Website
www.freewebs.com
XP
Country
United States
ferrariman said:
omarroms said:
most wikipedia pages get fixed within 5 minutes though..
True, but you shouldn't use wiki as your only source.

I just check some wiki pages and their revisions pages and notice I got some questions wrong. I guess on those questions. oh well, I did this quiz just for the fun of it, didn't expect to win since I'm happy with my CycloDS.

Ferrariman

Hip-Flop and cRap
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
DarkAura said:
I think I got real bad. I just went right through it. Meh, if I win, I'd be happy.
smile.gif
All I'm wondering is where shaun gets all these flashcarts. There was the Christmas thing with like 50 DSTT's, and then a couple of Cyclo's and now 50 AK's. How?!
wtf.gif
sponsers

stivsama

GBA-Tenchan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I guess you can have some reason to be angry at the edits (esp. if you find out you used the wrong ones) But c'mon, it's a quiz. You have to work a little to get your free acekards.

And what did you say, it's going to be your second card already? Boohoo, some members may not have slot-1 or even any flashcart. Your friend is going to have to wait until you give something that you mean to because you bought it for him.

Ruri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Joe88 said:
I used cnn, an article came up right under wiki it saying wii ware launched on...
in the website preview
Haha, I sure am glad I took that temp job at CNN now.
tongue.gif

(Now, I suppose that would be cheating. Hmm, now if I had a temp job for Nintendo, I could try and change the actual release dates of some things and so on... does it count as cheating if I actually revise reality to change the answers to the questions?
tongue.gif
)

BoneMonkey

The cheese stash is a lie.
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Anakir said:
Wow, I gotta really thank this quiz some more. I never heard of the game Battle Stadium D.O.N. I'm gonna try getting that game. It caught my attention. I never knew it was released. It's a mix of Shonen Jump's most popular anime/mangas in one fighting game.. Dragball Z, One Piece, Naruto (hence, D.O.N). I just searched some videos up on youtube.

This quiz just keeps getting and better for me.
biggrin.gif
Cheers.

its a pretty fun game check it out i loved it !

DarkAura

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
ferrariman said:
DarkAura said:
smile.gif
wtf.gif
sponsers
If I were shaun, I'd keep them all.
ph34r.gif
But he's a nice guy, so I guess he wants to give them away only if they know their stuff.

Ferrariman

Hip-Flop and cRap
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
stivsama said:
I guess you can have some reason to be angry at the edits (esp. if you find out you used the wrong ones) But c'mon, it's a quiz. You have to work a little to get your free acekards.

And what did you say, it's going to be your second card already? Boohoo, some members may not have slot-1 or even any flashcart. Your friend is going to have to wait until you give something that you mean to because you bought it for him.
jeez, im sorry. I won't win anyway cuz i only got like >80%.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/PRMX5mX-hvs?si=JdjNrndYJ7PelC7q