Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Sc4rFac3d said:
RupeeClock said:
Oh my, what do we have here?

...Gameboy colour? Chain Chomp? Wiiware? Solid Snake? Tetris?

This person has been putting in his dirty dirty lies!

Yeah, that's what I meant.
You can even see how they altered correct answers into wrong answers from the quiz.
Talk about low, eh?
Now I wonder who 76.191.168.91 is...?
ph34r.gif

Twiffles

танковые победы
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Wow, I loved that quiz. Since I think I got all the correct answers. (probably not since I checked incorrect Wikis) Thanks to all the video game podcasts I've listened to for the past 2 years. XD

Also... some idiot is trying to get the answers by posting the questions on yahoo answers.

Should have made it harder questions... =/

Westside

Sogdiana
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
Twiffles said:
Wow, I loved that quiz. Since I think I got all the correct answers. (probably not since I checked incorrect Wikis) Thanks to all the video game podcasts I've listened to for the past 2 years. XD

Also... some idiot is trying to get the answers by posting the questions on yahoo answers.

Should have made it harder questions... =/
Lol, if that happened, then there is not chance for me...
frown.gif

I never win anything, plus I don't have a flashcart EVER, not even a GBA one...
frown.gif

CockroachMan

Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.
Trophies
Website
www.homembarata.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
science said:
RupeeClock said:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Contr...s/76.191.168.91

Wow, what an asshole. Seriously, what a dickhead!

WTF? I'm glad I used other sources..

Now seriously, this person should be disqualified and banned
mad.gif

I believe the admins have ways to find the user name of the person who uses that IP.

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
i think the questions were good this time! fun and on a good difficulty level
smile.gif

Though i think one or two questions were diffuse... but anyway.. I gave it my best... I'd be fun to win, but who cares
smile.gif

WarmWoollySheep

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
RupeeClock said:
Sc4rFac3d said:
RupeeClock said:

(LINK REMOVED)

Yeah, that's what I meant.
You can even see how they altered correct answers into wrong answers from the quiz.
Talk about low, eh?
Now I wonder who 76.191.168.91 is...?
ph34r.gif

I'm 76.191.168.91, and I suggest you remove the link you posted to several answers. Why are you using a wiki for all of your answers, anyway? Also, editing a web page is not against the rules of this competition. If the admins would like to make it one that's fine, but I think people should be more creative than using wiki's for every answer
smile.gif

Wabsta

you fight like a dairy farmer
Trophies
Website
www.wabsta.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
It was a hard one, but I hope I'll win, last time I won in my life, was when there was a drawing competition in the supermarket:P I won a keychain!
tongue.gif

And I kinda lol'd about the fact that someone was changing the wiki pages. xD

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Warm Woolly Sheep said:
I'm 76.191.168.91, and I suggest you remove the link you posted to several answers. Why are you using a wiki for all of your answers, anyway? Also, editing a web page is not against the rules of this competition.

I shouldn't have posted the wiki page, sorry.
But seriously, you were trying to rig the contest, I hardly think it's a problem to research your answers.
I was able to answer a great deal of the questions myself, I didn't use wikipedia for a good deal of my answers either.

WarmWoollySheep

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
  • RULES
  • One Entry per person, forum account required, open to the following member groups: Newcomers, Members, IRC Staff, Magazine Staff, Podcast Crew.
  • There is no time limit before the competition end-date or once you start, so take your time.
  • Only one entry per IP address and household. IP addresses will be checked for multiple entries.
  • You must complete all questions and ensure the form submits correctly. Confirmation will be given.
  • The competition ends 29th May 2008 (GMT).

HBK

Clover - Fearless to Speak Now. ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Woot, seems quite tricky, but nonethless entertaining.
smile.gif

Good luck to everyone who enters.

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Warm Woolly Sheep said:
I'm 76.191.168.91, and I suggest you remove the link you posted to several answers. Why are you using a wiki for all of your answers, anyway? Also, editing a web page is not against the rules of this competition.

Even so, it's damn low!
Now I did all my answers before the edits, but still... It's just not good sportsmanship!

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
I've suspended Warm Woolly Sheep for 10 days. We'll decide what to do with him after that. What he did was very low and it goes without saying in the rules: 'Thou shalt not try and rig the contest'

Relys

^(Software | Hardware) Exploit? Development.$
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Editing an other web site with false information for a contest is considered a raid.

GrayFox Cap

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Issac said:
Warm Woolly Sheep said:

Even so, it's damn low!
Now I did all my answers before the edits, but still... It's just not good sportsmanship!

Wow, that IS low.

But, I especially like the judging rule of: Staff's decision is absolutely final.

They will bring justice, tasty justice.

EDIT:
QUOTE(Opium @ May 15 2008, 07:02 PM)
I've suspended Warm Woolly Sheep for 10 days. We'll decide what to do with him after that. What he did was very low and it goes without saying in the rules: 'Thou shalt not try and rig the contest'

Oh yes, it taste delicious. Thank you chefs!

Ferrariman

Hip-Flop and cRap
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Opium said:
He changed the right and wrong answers? He used a wiki for answears? I don't get it!

dilav

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
low...low...low... what is low?
lol... i cant believe how far people would go to rig a contest/competition.

i took a look at the quiz ans about 6 of them seem really hard. Anyway im going to probably take it tomorrow, but i doubt im going to win.

Edit:Warm Woolly Sheep changed the right answers in the wiki to the wrong answers.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
theres a whole bunch of people on yahoo answers or what ever there called asking for the answers for the questions and people are responding stop cheating, no one tell him, its from gba temp ect...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    https://www.amazon.com/Tentacles-Made-Gay-Hunter-Fox-ebook/dp/B00M0VCUPK let's be real, who isn't at least a little gay for tentacles though?
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Maybe a ghost writer?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    "Oh my God the graphics are so realistic looking." Lol of course it was the shiznit back then tho.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've never stood in line overnight or for hours, to buy anything. I can just wait and buy it later.
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    I have never done that either.
    closest ive done is getting to target a couple hours early in the moring to get some amiibos.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Im back
    But that topic makes me sad. :(
    Abusive narcissistic ex shame guilted me into selling them becasue my gaming and interests were childish like a little kid collecting toys. :(
    I had soooooooooooo many of them. All still sealed.
    +1
    I eventually had to contact a domestic abuse advocate to help me get out of the apartment I was in a lease with her. And filed a restraining order on her cuz she kept harassing me after i left her.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I didnt bring my Charger and nobody here has one compatible with my phone
    either you have usb C and no one else does, or everone else has usb c except you. haha
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @RedColoredStars, i don't have usb c
    That happened to me for like a year. lol. I was the only one of all my friends and family to still have an old phone.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @RedColoredStars, my phone is from around 2019
    Mine was from 2017. lolol. I just got this new one like 6 months ago. Not even new, second hand cheapo $40 phone. But it has usb c. lol
    I cant justify $1k+ on a nice ass phone. I can spend that on a 75" tv screen. Why a 6" screen device cost me the same? lol
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I had a iPhone 5 for like 6 years, till last year, and had to get new phone, when phone companies stop using the cdna networks, which the iphone5 used.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A phone can do more than a TV
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    These smart TVs are getting close tho. Gonna be like "back to future" TVs before long.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah a phones going to always be more powerful than a TV if the TVs $2grand maybe but why when I can put a smaller device in my pocket that does basically everything a TV already does
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I can justify a decent $800 smartphone that'll last 3 years when I could get a 65" TV for $400 and buy a decent micro computer for $100 more
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I can justify a decent $800 smartphone that'll last 3 years when I could get a 65" TV for $400...