Not open for further replies.

Awdofgum

Wadofgum
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oscarmejia said:
What is the best selling Nintendo DS game worldwide?

Does this include all versions of the game, or just one?

That's up to you to decide.
I thought about it for a while but then decided that it wasn't a trick question. I'm having a little regret towards it, but whatever.

WarmWoollySheep

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hey everyone, sorry for causing an uproar over editing Wikipedia. It was honestly just for laughs.

To everyone who said it was "really low of Warm Woolly Sheep! How dare he CHEAT to better his chances for an acekard!"

I'd like to point out that I never entered the contest. My intention was to have a laugh, not win or cheat. While I'm sure Acekard is a great product and I thank the company for supporting this site, I don't want an acekard2 because I don't own a DS, nor do I want one - gameboy micro is perfect in my eyes.

I had no idea people would take this quiz so seriously, or that what I was doing was against the rules. So again, sorry everyone, I'll think more carefully before pulling my next prank.

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Warm Woolly Sheep said:
Hey everyone, sorry for causing an uproar over editing Wikipedia. It was honestly just for laughs.

To everyone who said it was "really low of Warm Woolly Sheep! How dare he CHEAT for an acekard! Let's report his shenanigans to his ISP and get him banned from the internet forever!"

I'd like to point out that I never even entered the contest. My intention was to have a laugh, not win or cheat. While I'm sure Acekard is a great product and I thank the company for supporting this site, I don't want an acekard2 because I don't own a DS, nor do I want one - gameboy micro is perfect in my eyes.

I had no idea people would take this little quiz so seriously, or that what I was doing was against the rules. So again, sorry everyone, I'll think more carefully before pulling my next prank.
:]

TheWingless

Wafuu~
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I would suggest people be more careful in using Wikipedia next time or not even use it. It wasn't only Warm Woolly Sheep that edited Wikipedia... School teachers even warn you about using Wikipedia.
lecture.gif
Ah well. Lets just wait and see who wins now. No reason to bash on Warm Woolly Sheep(more than 1 person editing Wiki and if you already screwed up, complaining won't get you any where). It's just a free flashcart. There will be another contest some other time.

About the all versions thing... I think there was a question+answer about that some where. In the first 10 pages maybe? I believe it was all versions but I'm not 100% sure.

Deleted member 110780

WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Eternal Myst said:
oscarmejia said:
What is the best selling Nintendo DS game worldwide?

Does this include all versions of the game, or just one?
Let me put it this way.All nintendogs count as one.

All pokemon games count as one.

They count as one game.
Not exactly. It's the versions of the game that are released at the same time that count as one game, such as Pokemon Diamond and Pearl but not Ranger, or Snap or even Red and Blue.

CannonBallZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Warm Woolly Sheep said:

To everyone who said it was "really low of Warm Woolly Sheep! How dare he CHEAT to better his chances for an acekard!"

I'd like to point out that I never entered the contest. My intention was to have a laugh, not win or cheat. While I'm sure Acekard is a great product and I thank the company for supporting this site, I don't want an acekard2 because I don't own a DS, nor do I want one - gameboy micro is perfect in my eyes.

I had no idea people would take this quiz so seriously, or that what I was doing was against the rules. So again, sorry everyone, I'll think more carefully before pulling my next prank.

haha, I though it was pretty funny when you did that....
i probably fell for it too...it seems like quite the effort for it to be just for laughs...

but i makes you think tho, which sources on the internet you only need to modify for it to be the percieved truth on the net's

neonix

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The wiki edits gave me a laugh. If this was for an AK RPG, I could understand it, but the AK2 isn't so expensive.

TheWingless

Wafuu~
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
golden said:
C'mon people, all you have to do is look on the front page. May 29th.... >_>
You should know by now that MOST of these new comers don't even bother to read ANY of the rules. Especially the useful posts one and bumping old threads. Well... Some of the other members joined a while back but just lurk... =/

mocliamtoh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TheWingless said:
You should know by now that MOST of these new comers don't even bother to read ANY of the rules. Especially the useful posts one and bumping old threads. Well... Some of the other members joined a while back but just lurk... =/
To be completely honest, I initially just regestered so that I could do the quiz...but I agree that newcomers rarely read stickies and rules and such.
I was one of those at one point, but I learned, as can everyone (I hope).

As for lurkers...I tend to hang out with them.

Anyhow, best of luck to all who entered.

ric3189

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Im new around here. I heard about the quiz, tried it and not all the question was easy. Some takes you back when the gameboy first came out. That was a nice portable system. I use to play mario bros all the time on it. It had some hard levels. Anyway i hoped i win on this contest and other 49 lucky members. good luck to all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi