Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowSol

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Rankine said:
So can someone tell me what's so great about "Supercard DSTWO" compared to other touted flashcarts like Acekard2i and CycloDS?

well because
QUOTEThe Supercard DSTWO will feature...

DivX & XviD Playback - GBA Emulation - A fantastic OS - Much more!
mostly cause of gba emulation which ... too tired to explain, sry

BoxShot

Chiyo-chan :3
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Rankine said:
So can someone tell me what's so great about "Supercard DSTWO" compared to other touted flashcarts like Acekard2i and CycloDS?
GBA and better SNES emulation on a slot 1. Its possible it can play vids like the iPlayer as well. It has a lot of functions and has that nice looking EOS.

Rankine

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BoxShot said:
Rankine said:
GBA and better SNES emulation on a slot 1. Its possible it can play vids like the iPlayer as well. It has a lot of functions and has that nice looking EOS.

Is the Supercard team good with updates and compatibility with recent games based on their previous flashcart?

BoxShot

Chiyo-chan :3
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Rankine said:
BoxShot said:
Rankine said:

Is the Supercard team good with updates and compatibility with recent games based on their previous flashcart?
Yep. They are one of the first or at least one of the longest making flashcart team. They even still support their slot 2s. (somewhat) Updates aren't super fast but its fine.

Rankine

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BoxShot said:
Rankine said:
BoxShot said:
Rankine said:

Yep. They are one of the first or at least one of the longest making flashcart team. They even still support their slot 2s. (somewhat) Updates aren't super fast but its fine.

Damn, a couple of days ago I was sure that Acekard2i was the way to go (I need to get a new card pretty bad), but now I'm torn.
laugh.gif

zeromac

Finally reached 1000 posts EXACTLY
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Whoah this is awesome, but my question is, will this be our only affiliate; will we lose the old ones?

ohmy.gif
Dingoo for 86$

GWEndlessDuel

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
shaunj66 said:
Overwhelming said:
2 to 5 weeks delivery time? Ouch!
That's really just an estimate. Most deliveries will be made in around a week or so, but that's depending on the good old postal system of course.
rolleyes.gif

I just ordered an Acekard2i myself with Hong Kong Registered Air Mail >_> I'm taking your word for it that it won't take like a month or two
tongue.gif

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
QUOTE said:
We will only refund up to $5 on return shipping costs

and this is in the defective 7 day section. i got news for them, it cost more than $5 to ship something back to China. If the item is defective why should I have to pay for return shipping costs? Who is to say the second item won't be defective as well.

QUOTE said:
We will exchange or fix products that fall under the 6-months warranty if the product ceased to function or suffered from a manufacturing defect appearing within the 6 months period after the order is shipped.

if it takes 3-4 weeks for the item to arrive, which is possible, i'm out 1 month on my warranty because it starts from when the item is shipped?

costello you need to talk to them about this. once someone gets treated poorly (in my case it was with DX) they are reluctant to order from a chinese seller again. i'd rather pay $25 more for a dingoo and get it from a US shop. the returns are so much easier, the shipping time is quicker, etc.

their return policy should state that anything defective item or item which arrived damaged or defective can be shipped back within 7 days for a full refund or a full value exhange. in addition they should pay ALL return shipping costs and the cost to ship out a new item.

secondly, the 6 month policy (while looks good on paper) should include full shipping costs for any product which becomes defective or stops working within the 6 month period. in addition the 6 month period begins 3 weeks from when the item was shipped for all packages without a tracking number and the day after the item arrives for all packages with a tracking number.

it is never the products or prices which get me to buy. it is how i am treated with customer response, care, kind words, how easy it is to exchange, etc. you can almost guarantee that 85% of their business will be from over seas clients. they need to really make sure the return policy is perfected.

its all fine until you have to return something. then it cost $23 to ship it back, etc...

6 mo. policy
The shipping costs for returning the product to us are not subject to refund.

seriously? if it arrives damaged i have to pay to send it back? really? lol. wow.

-another world

majix560

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Arctic said:
Rockstar said:
Arctic said:
I'm a little less happy about the fact they carry R4's... -_-
Thats stupid, even though R4 is dead people may want one for some reason or the other and seeing as its so popular shoptemp will get way more customers who go OMGZ R4!!1
Then they go buy an R4, and start whining here when it doesn't work with teh Pokemans!!
rolleyes.gif

R4 does work with the pokemon games. Every single pokemon game I've played on my R4 (platinum, pearl, diamond, heart-gold, soul-silver) worked perfectly/

TM2-Megatron

Predacon Commander
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
majix560 said:
R4 does work with the pokemon games. Every single pokemon game I've played on my R4 (platinum, pearl, diamond, heart-gold, soul-silver) worked perfectly/

mad.gif

hate2.gif

God, I'm so I'm looking forward to the day when the 3DS finally supplants the DS, so we can finally be rid of this R4 bull$&@!

zeromac

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
TM2-Megatron said:
majix560 said:

mad.gif

hate2.gif

God, I'm so I'm looking forward to the day when the 3DS finally supplants the DS, so we can finally be rid of this R4 bull$&@!
Chill dude
R4 is still a good cart

TM2-Megatron

Predacon Commander
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
zeromac said:
Chill dude
R4 is still a good cart

Which one, lol?

It might've been once, but I don't think it's the functionality that causes so many people to hate on it now.... just the fact that it results in so many irritating posts that are all basically asking the same questions over and over.

elimist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The r4 is only $6 at shoptemp. I remember paying $30+shipping for a fake r4(n5 with r4 sticker) that kept erasing my microsd. I stopped using it a week after buying it because I heard that an n5 can brick your ds. Not that i care about flashcards anymore because my ds split in half.

zeromac

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
TM2-Megatron said:
zeromac said:
Chill dude
R4 is still a good cart

Which one, lol?

It might've been once, but I don't think it's the functionality that causes so many people to hate on it now.... just the fact that it results in so many irritating posts that are all basically asking the same questions over and over.
Yea but the thing that's most irritating are people like you that hate on it, like i said, chill its just a piece of plastic

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Another World said:
-snip for length-
Another World, let me see if I can't clear some of these issues up. It seems there may be a degree of misinterpretation here that hopefully I can help with.
smile.gif

1) Very sorry, we're actually the ones that wrote up the shipping policy for the shop (they gave us the information, we put it to text). It seems there was slight oversight. Regular return of shipping on items will be up to $5, as an example, it costs only about $3.5 to ship from France to China. So in most cases that policy will cover you.

However, the oversight I mentioned is that when writing it up we forgot to add in a bit about how larger orders (for example a large box of items) will have their own policy. Though I don't know it off hand, rest assured that for exceptional cases there will be a standard in place. It will be amended to the return policy soon.

2) The return policy starts from when the parcel arrives and warranty starts when the item is shipped, this is true. The implication is that you're under warranty for mailing damages as well. Which I'll cover more in point 3.

3) No, absolutely not. If it arrives damaged you may return it and receive a refund for the shipping costs. That falls into the 7 day return policy, more so than the six month warranty. However that could stand some clarification as well, it will be added.
smile.gif

Hopefully that helps.

Schizoanalysis

From somewhere inside the rabbit hole...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I have a question, Oh ShopTemp folks...

When I have an order of $100, it lists several shipping option:

# Hong Kong Air Mail (no packaging) $0.00
# Hong Kong Register Air Mail $0.00
# Hong Kong Air Mail $1.18
# UPS Express $14.16
# DHL Express $16.52

If I choose "Hong Kong Registered Air Mail" for $0.00, will I get the packaging? I mean, why is this the same price as the option with no packaging? Odd....

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Schizoanalysis said:
I have a question, Oh ShopTemp folks...

When I have an order of $100, it lists several shipping option:

# Hong Kong Air Mail (no packaging) $0.00
# Hong Kong Register Air Mail $0.00
# Hong Kong Air Mail $1.18
# UPS Express $14.16
# DHL Express $16.52

If I choose "Hong Kong Registered Air Mail" for $0.00, will I get the packaging? I mean, why is this the same price as the option with no packaging? Odd....
Actually that's because the prices on shipping go down as your order increases. So yes, with Hong Kong Register Air Mail you will indeed receive your packaging.
smile.gif

Schizoanalysis

From somewhere inside the rabbit hole...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ace Gunman said:
\
Actually that's because the prices on shipping go down as your order increases. So yes, with Hong Kong Register Air Mail you will indeed receive your packaging.
smile.gif

Excellent, excellent.. Thank you kindly...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95eUhuR8_ps