All I have to say is...

AWESOME!

If I ever have to buy a flashcard, I'll buy it of ShopTemp
wink.gif

qwsed

Trophies
XP
Country
Just thinking about legality section, that alteast here in sweden its legal to sell these things openly. Its what you use them for thats illegal
smile.gif

gameguy95

Needs More Furries!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i am going to place an order very soon for:
2) 1 amp size 0603 fast blow SMD fuse
2) 0.5 amp size 0603 fast blow SMD fuse
1) DSLite Case Replacement
1) DSPhat Case replacement
1) tri headed screw driver
1) NDS Cartridge Slot for DSLite
1) Acekard2i Flashcart
1) SupercardDS2 Flashcart
just to support the temp
smile.gif

TM2-Megatron

Predacon Commander
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I think it should be worth noting that couriers like UPS tend to charge brokerage fees far in excess of the tax that might be levied by a government when importing something. I refuse to deal with UPS myself, after they tried to bill me almost $70 to import a package with a marked value of about $120. They're crooks, pure and simple.

I've never had a problem with Hong Kong Post, or indeed the mail service of any country I've ever received anything from.

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This is a great idea, and the prices: damn. I wish I hadn't bought my Acekard so early.
One product I desperately need is a DS WiFi adapter (since Nintendo stopped selling theirs). Plus, some variety for the DS lite replacement cases would be nice too, especially the transparent colors.

qwsed

Trophies
XP
Country
One thing that i think is essential and comes with no cost for you at all is that you mark the packages as gifts. If thats done atleast in the EU we get our product toll-tax free (Most of the times). You can also mark the package is worth like 20$ instead of the real deal (if its alot more). That will help too

D

Deleted_171835

IrishModchips said:
dudeonline said:
I lol'd. Its all about money and advertisement. Don't get your knickers in a twist.

I lol'd.

What money and advertisement does the supercard team get out of doing this for them?

To be honest i don't believe it anyway tbh.

They will get the cards before me, but thats because they are in Hong Kong and im in Ireland.

But getting the card cheaper and a week earlier, i don't think so, gonna go right to the top of the team to find out about that part.

This is important to me and others, if you can't see that then fair enough.
Don't complain about it here.

Yes, they'll get it before you and yes they might get more sales. This shop is probably not going to be advertised heavily when compared to your site.

Provide competitive pricing and you'll stay as a popular flashcart dealer. Don't complain, here. Complain elsewhere like the SuperCard forum.

Rogue Trader

Trophies
XP
Country
Looks awesome! Might pick up a few things in the near future. Loving that it's in £ btw....great job guys!

shadow1w2

Still here.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, this will make it easier for me to get a DStwo now. Awesome.
The prices seem very DealExtreme ish but about a buck or two more expensive.
That seems normal and its good to see a little compeitition.
I hope the site improves a bit and that it has no trouble about having flash carts.
Maybe calling them "development and backup" tools might make them sound a bit better.

Hopefully this will last up and when the 3DS carts come out.

Though something tells me the site might get bombarded with orders and other problems.

Maybe it might be a wise idea to hold official games and imports eventually?
I wouldn't mind seeing a used game section popping up one way or another.

Good luck to ya, I'll keep an eye on this.

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
Ace Gunman said:
I'm worried about counterfeit flash carts or "clones", what will ShopTemp be doing to avoid that?
You can purchase your favourite flash carts from ShopTemp safe in the knowledge that they are all 100% legit, manufacturer made, flash carts. ShopTemp will absolutely not be selling counterfeit flash carts.

no matter what is said, and how hard this new shop works, i am worried about the cloned acekards. they have become better and harder to spot unless you know what you are looking for. acekard only sells directly to chinese wholesale outlets now, so perhaps this will not be an issue. only time will tell.

i also want to see how the return process goes. they need to be ontop of returns, offer free return shipping, a local drop box, kind customer support that understands that shite happens.

with the dingoo, are they selling the export version or the "HK" version. the "HK" version has serious flaws that prevent 3rd party emus from running in the native o/s. also the dingoo is nitorious for having d-pad issues. again i'm curious about returns. can any of the gbatemp staff, who is dealing with them, comment on returns?

edit---
i just submitted a ticket to get a question answered. lets see what happens....

-another world

Gunmaster51

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
iceissocold said:
Since the business is located in Hong Kong, does that mean orders are shipping overseas? I like to stay away from anything shipped from HongKong as it has always been a horrible experience every time.

Could someone inform me how this works, and how long does it usually take to be delivered in the states. If it isn't too bad then I will definitely order my next card from there.

Yes I'm interested in the shipping details also. Does anyone know if they will be shipping from Hong Kong?

Linkpal

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The first thing I thought of when I saw this was the topic that asked about a Shop.
laugh.gif

This is awesome! I'm gonna hop on that Supercard DSTWO deal.

Rankine

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So can someone tell me what's so great about "Supercard DSTWO" compared to other touted flashcarts like Acekard2i and CycloDS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Also the wood ui for twl menu is back... +2