GBAtemp presents: ShopTemp

Status
Not open for further replies.

percyman

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey.

I am a complete newb when it comes to carts, and buying them. I live in the UK and i was wondering if these guys sell legit cards and not fakes. Sorry about the stupid question, but i am paranoid when it comes to these things.
Thanks for your help
smile.gif

Covarr

Sentient Cash Register
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
percyman said:
Hey.

I am a complete newb when it comes to carts, and buying them. I live in the UK and i was wondering if these guys sell legit cards and not fakes. Sorry about the stupid question, but i am paranoid when it comes to these things.
Thanks for your help
smile.gif
From what I've heard, these guys only sell 100% real cards (even their R4 is a 1:1 clone, so it should be identical to an original one).

Covarr

Sentient Cash Register
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IrishModchips said:
I would really love to say i was surprized they put their price up for the supercard 2 but i aint.

They guessed the price and got it badly wrong, they just recently got the price with the rest of us and are now kicking themselfs for having it at the price they had it at because with free shipping they really did take a big loss on that.
What? They'd said right from the start that the price would go up after the initial few preorders. They KNEW it was a low price.

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
You are wrong about pretty much everything you said, IrishModchips, and in the future please refrain from advertising your shop.
Advertising without authorization on our forum has always been forbidden and against our rules.
Next post, you're out
wink.gif

wiifr3ak

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered my Item last week and hopefully I'll receive it next week but I couldn't track my package because they didn't give me the link of the site were I can track my package even though I have the tracking number.

imanoob

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ive never used shop temp before but isnt it just a hosting site for other shops, because thare are many listed websites to each product and also the price range is sometimes large, does this mean that all the listed shops are legit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill