OP
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Hi casual scum, I have been playing a bit of Clash Royale lately and decided to make an official GBATemp clan. There are only 50 spots so be quick if you want to join, just search for gbatemp in the clan list and join up. If we fill up and anyone else wants to make a sub clan let me know what the name is and I will link to it here.

SonyUSA

We're all mad here
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The paywall is fast with this one. Can only hold 4 chests that take like 3 hours to open so there's no point in playing between chest opens because you don't get EXP, just "crown points" which are useless. So you can play 1 round every 3 hours... uninstalled!

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
OP
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
The paywall is fast with this one. Can only hold 4 chests that take like 3 hours to open so there's no point in playing between chest opens because you don't get EXP, just "crown points" which are useless. So you can play 1 round every 3 hours... uninstalled!
Every game you win gives you trophies that let you reach the next arenas when you have enough. New arenas mean better cards etc. If you play the game like a mobile game (aka casually) you can get a lot of fun out of it and the stream of unlocks is quite consistent. If you want a constant stream on unlocks and progression then you should go buy a non f2p game or go and buy this games in game currency.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att did offer a $500gc tempting to use it for 6 months and cancel