GBAtemp Bounty 2017 #1

gbatemp_bounty_2017.png

Today we are announcing the first GBAtemp Bounty for 2017 sponsored by GamePad Digital!

In previous GBAtemp bounties, we have called upon our members to code projects for various devices. This however, left a lot of our fellow Tempers out in the dark, as not everyone has the knowledge or skill to code apps and games.

So for the first triannual GBAtemp Bounty, we would like you to submit a project you have thought of, or are working on for the chance to win one of the following prizes:

Capture.JPG
Prize Bracket:
1 - GPD Pocket (worth $500)
2 - $100 Amazon gift card
3 - $50 Amazon gift card
4 - $25 Amazon gift card
5 - $25 Amazon gift card

Projects can literally be anything; are you good with art? Draw, paint or craft something for us to see! Maybe you are creative with woodwork, an avid gardener or like photography? You can also enter!
The usual coding entries will still be accepted, but this time we wanted to make it possible for as many members to take part as possible!

Of course all of this wouldn't be possible without the help of our GBAtemp Patrons and GamePad Digital (Thankyou!)

Terms:
- Closing date is September 30th 2017 - Post your entry in this thread or PM it to @T-hug
- Strictly one entry per GBAtemp account (dupes will all be disqualified)
- Document your creative process
- GBAtemp's staff decision is final

:arrow:Support GBAtemp on Patreon
:arrow:GPD Pocket on indiegogo
:arrow:GPD on AliExpress

Jayenkai

Makes Games
Trophies
Website
AGameAWeek.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Things ive done, so far, this year.
1. Created 25 games for Win/HTML5/OUYA (AGameAWeek)
2. Created 4 games for iOS, since getting my iOS Devkit back up and running, just over a month ago.
3. Rewritten my entire forum's script from scratch. (SoCoder)
4. Shifted my whole site, Wordpress and all, to a new server. (AGameAWeek and SoCoder!)
5. Bought SmileBasic on 3DS last week, released "Smile. It's SpikeDislike"

*holds out hands*

D

Deleted User

Daaaaamn dat pocket-sized PC tho. :O
I'd best be on my toes during this September! Got a couple of neat stuff up my sleeve at the moment so I'll definitely start focusing more on the best thing out of them!

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
Here's my submission:
comic_giveaway_new.png
EDIT: To be honest, I was pretty tired when I made that comic, and it looked rubbish... So I redrew it! :P Shading, more character, better resolution, all the good stuff! :D
comic_giveaway.png

Last edited by smileyhead,
D

Deleted User

I know its nothing special but if I complete my current project (nothing original) in time I might submit it here, Im pretty happy with it right now

Dr.Hacknik

Ashley | Developer | Trans
Trophies
Website
dochacknik.keybase.pub
XP
Country
United States
Here's my submission...

• SimpliiU. Which is coded in C#, and allows users to prepare an SD Card with Wii U Homebrew by just selecting Homebrew and clicking a single button.

All the application mentioned is created by me, or maintained by me. It's created in Visual Studio in C#. You can find it on the Temp forums. I hope everyone has a good chance at winning a prize here.

https://github.com/zoltx23/SimplyU

Last edited by Dr.Hacknik,
D

Deleted User

I'm gonna try to join, though I don't promise what I make will be good, or heck, if I'll finish at all.

What I'm doing is still a bit of a WIP.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended