Skeletron 9000
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I visited Gbalpha.cn today and was greeted with a page that I assumed to be an under construction or error page so I used google translate and the page says this: "Web site upgrade, the record re-application process, which is expected by the end of May before the return to normal. During your use of the inconvenience, please understand. www.m3adapter.com M3 Software Update to download, please visit overseas sites www.m3adapter.com"

Does this mean the M3 team is actually working on updating the M3 firmware?

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Evo.lve said:
Sir-Fritz said:
Haven't gbalpha been around for a long time like the supercard team? I wouldn't think they would close up shop just yet

Except the SuperCard team clearly, does not fail, and they clearly, are not dead.
That's up for debate, even though they update, they never do any kinda major updates anymore (mostly for the Supercard DSonei) and they never update their plugins. So at this point I would say they suck, but they are not dead.

Evo.lve

All that you could be.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
A Gay Little Catboy said:
Evo.lve said:
Sir-Fritz said:
Haven't gbalpha been around for a long time like the supercard team? I wouldn't think they would close up shop just yet

Except the SuperCard team clearly, does not fail, and they clearly, are not dead.
That's up for debate, even though they update, they never do any kinda major updates anymore (mostly for the Supercard DSonei) and they never update their plugins. So at this point I would say they suck, but they are not dead.

To be fair...

Supercard carts in general do not need to be updated, whereas the M3 line clearly does need an update, and even when it does get an update, it fixes a few random games and then breaks the rest. Supercard updates work at least.

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Evo.lve said:
Evo.lve said:
Sir-Fritz said:

To be fair...

Supercard carts in general do not need to be updated, whereas the M3 line clearly does need an update, and even when it does get an update, it fixes a few random games and then breaks the rest. Supercard updates work at least.
True, they do have the Ap-Bypass. But at the same time I wish they would update their plugins or at least release their source and fix their SDK.
Yeah comparing their updates to the M3 Updates, it's like a well built brick house next to a pile of dog shit.

Also ontopic, I don't think they are updating the site, I think it's down
sdfvzsxfv2.jpg
It just looks like a 404 error to me

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
RchUncleSkeleton said:
Also ontopic, I don't think they are updating the site, I think it's down
really because right now when I checked
gbalpha1304923024103.png
What web browser are you using?
I tried with both Google Chrome and Firefox and I got the same 404 error

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Kittymat said:
Although the Core has been updated for the latest DSi Firmware!

Maybe still hope of more updates!
Doubt it, they've been showing signs of a dieing team for months, I think they will just be doing core updates for a bit, then die off the face of the Earth.
If not, they will pump out some excuse like they did last time and make some broken update and not fix it for months, then make an update to fix what they broke, like last time.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    maaaaan that's so awesome but I also don't want to fork over a hundo for it
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The fuuuuu---
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Leo could not withstand communism.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Its OUR products to begin with lol.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Its OUR products to begin with lol.