onegi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Does anyone else have issues with saving GBA games using the Cyclo and 3in1 set-up?

So far, they main games that just will not save for me are, Mario Kart, and metroid fusion. When i start up metroid fusion, it says the save file is corrupt, and deletes it. I Havent tried many other games, but these are 2 main games that i want to play. Other games like 'The Lion King' do save, but i have no interest in it... God damnit.

onegi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Sir-Fritz said:
If you learnt to read you would know that it says beta in the options.
Yeah, its a good thing i can read, and already know that. hence asking if anyone else is having the same issues, with the same games or not.

Cocks like you always make me laugh

Sir-Fritz

Trophies
XP
Country
onegi said:
Sir-Fritz said:
If you learnt to read you would know that it says beta in the options.
Yeah, its a good thing i can read, and already know that. hence asking if anyone else is having the same issues, with the same games or not.

Cocks like you always make me laugh
If knew anytthing about anything you would have researched before making such dumb posts that metroid is one of the problem games, as well as any game which utilizes 1mbit save types. Also next time try not calling people a "cock" which doesnt exactly work well as an insult. Theirs a small chance you might have one.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Looks like Link's Awakening was metaphorical.