Hacking GBA on R4

ShadowXP

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I don't think so, to my knowledge no slot-1 devices can play GBA games. However, slot-2 devices that can play GBA games can be used in conjunction with the R4.

ShadowXP

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
57.50 EUR Euro = 38.7210 GBP

I got mine for £32.95, but that seems like a fair enough price to me
smile.gif

ShadowXP

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

Dreb

Trophies
XP
Country
No Slot 1 solutions can run GBA roms at the moment according to the DS Homebrew Wiki.

It does allow you to use a GBA slash cart in Slot two however, using the NoPass functionality in the menu.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
I know this might sound like a totally stupid question (I already think the answer is yes but wanna double check) but using the R4 as a NoPass card I'd be able to run a Supercard SD/M3 in Slot 2? I wanna grab a GBA flash cart that lets me run NES/SMS/SGG retro stuff but wanna make sure that the 2 are totally compatible. Thanks in advance!
smile.gif

iamwhoiam

Honorary R4 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I know this might sound like a totally stupid question (I already think the answer is yes but wanna double check) but using the R4 as a NoPass card I'd be able to run a Supercard SD/M3 in Slot 2? I wanna grab a GBA flash cart that lets me run NES/SMS/SGG retro stuff but wanna make sure that the 2 are totally compatible. Thanks in advance!
smile.gif

As the review states, yes.

madmk

Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah, and its a challenge to developers. I'd love to see 100% working SNES emulators and such :-) It would be great. Imagine playing two player (across WiFi) Zombies on your ds's :-D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Imagine putting your butt near it :tpi: