GBA on No$GBA Help

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by cheatman3005, Jan 1, 2009.

1. cheatman3005
    OP

cheatman3005 Member

Newcomer
    Aug 31, 2008
    United States
    I keep trying to play this Mario Advance 4- Super Mario Bros. 3 on the DS Emulator so I can try out the e-Reader cards, but it keeps failing for certain reasons. I tried to load a new game and shuts the emu down. When I rerun the rom, It stop at the begining of the start up and stop responing the emu. I delete the SAV file and works like last time, til I open a new game. I can go to Level card, but I can't continue there til I can fully run this emu because the e-rader can't find the save data yet.

Can anyone help me. Or even link me to get this emu to fully work.

I don't care if you can give me a new emu to run the rom. As long it works.

Thanx for ur time.

2. InuYasha

InuYasha Professional Coke Fiend

Dec 8, 2007
    United States
    First of all No$GBA sucks,second of all if your trying to play gba games I recommend VisualBoyAdvance,but you'll have to google for downloads [​IMG]

3. arctic_flame

arctic_flame GBAtemp ATMEGA8 Fan

Nov 4, 2006
    England land
    NO$GBA is the best (most accurate) emulator out there.

It probably requires BIOS images to function correctly if you want to do advanced things like e-reader emulation.

4. cheatman3005
    OP

cheatman3005 Member

Newcomer
    Aug 31, 2008
    United States
    I know VBA works for GBA, but I want it on No$GbA so I can use e-reader on Mario Advance 4. I saw many YouTube videos that they use No$GBA to use e-reader. Unless anyone knows how to use e-reader on VBA so I don't have to use No$GBA. I already tried e-reader on VBA and it failed to responed.

Can anyone help me on any of these emus. Either is on VBA or No$GBA.

5. InuYasha

InuYasha Professional Coke Fiend

Dec 8, 2007
    United States
    For straight up gba then vba is better.....

6. cheatman3005
    OP

cheatman3005 Member

Newcomer
    Aug 31, 2008
    United States
    I think I need a new Mario Advance 4 Rom. I tried one of the No$GBA with all kinds of files in it, even BIOs, and it still can't run that game. I don't know why that game doesn't want to work on the No$GBA and does on VBA. Do u guys know a good No$GBA emu and Mario Advance rom sites that does work?

7. anandjones

anandjones GBAtemp Regular

Jan 7, 2008
    New Zealand
    New Zealand
    You don't make much sense. no$gba IS the emulator. 2.6a is the latest. Check if you have that.