suppachipmunk

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
@Destructobot

Thanks for the tip, this seems to be a lot better than the 3-in-1. I had to patch all the games I wanted to play.

Is GBA Exploader just as stable as the 3-in-1, or is it still a work in progress?

Thanks again.

jesterscourt

Not Brad.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To my knowledge, the GBA ExpLOADER is the successor to the 3-in-1 loader. In a sense, it's 3-in-1 with updates. Right???

Anyhow, CycloEvo team just announced 1.4 firmware is most likely going to contain soft-reset for homebrew, which means awesomeness in regards to this program and ScummVM.

123ericn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can someone help I got my 3-in-1 yesterday and I keep getting this "slot 2 device not found" I read that this version is supost to support the new 3-in-1 but I cant get it to work so ill give you my situation. I have a G6 Real Ds and the new 3-in-1 I downloaded the GBA ExpLoader 0.5B and I ripped the zip file I got three filles and put the .ini file in the root and the .nds file in my NDS folder .Then I put them in my Ds and run the .nds file but it says "slot 2 device not found" please tell me if im doing something wrong or if theres some other file I need or any extra step I need to do to get my 3-in-1 working thanks

hate2.gif

fli_guy84

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
123ericn said:
can someone help I got my 3-in-1 yesterday and I keep getting this "slot 2 device not found" I read that this version is supost to support the new 3-in-1 but I cant get it to work so ill give you my situation. I have a G6 Real Ds and the new 3-in-1 I downloaded the GBA ExpLoader 0.5B and I ripped the zip file I got three filles and put the .ini file in the root and the .nds file in my NDS folder .Then I put them in my Ds and run the .nds file but it says "slot 2 device not found" please tell me if im doing something wrong or if theres some other file I need or any extra step I need to do to get my 3-in-1 working thanks

hate2.gif

The 3 in 1 is probably not detected by your DS. Just take it out and put it in again. Repeat a few times if necessary. It happens some times to my 3 in 1 especially if it stays in my DS for a long time.

Btw, I found this program really useful for me. Clean rom support and multisaves are the most important things that lack in the 3 in 1 Exp Tool. It doesn't take much experience to operate it especially if you have used the 3 in 1 Exp Tool before.

PS: I think the final version of 0.5 is out at Rudolph's site.

123ericn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
The 3 in 1 is probably not detected by your DS. Just take it out and put it in again. Repeat a few times if necessary. It happens some times to my 3 in 1 especially if it stays in my DS for a long time.

Btw, I found this program really useful for me. Clean rom support and multisaves are the most important things that lack in the 3 in 1 Exp Tool. It doesn't take much experience to operate it especially if you have used the 3 in 1 Exp Tool before.

PS: I think the final version of 0.5 is out at Rudolph's site

I reinserted it many times right now and blowed in both ends but no luck

whele this is the first time i used a 3-in-1 tool and am preaty lost on how to set it up ( what files go where on the root and things like that) so i would like some help seting up the GBA ExpLoader 0.5B corectly

And yes i know that i already downloaded GBA ExpLoader 0.5B thats the program ive been using [ dont mean to be offensive in any way =) ]

could someone please help

aranjuez

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I had the same problem and for me it worked to remove the directories GBA_SAVE and GBA_SIGN and after that everything worked fine for me. SO give it a try I would say

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o