Joe88

[λ]
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I posted about it before to him and he just ingored my posts and continued his fanboy rants
and keep giving people wrong/bad information in the questions about which cart to buy
anytime someone mentioned that there interested in the M3 Real, he automatically calls it garbage and says every other cart is better
it just pisses me off, and no one does anything about it and people believe him

lol, we should a rally against him in out sigs or something
"ojsinnerz is nothing but a M3 hater and goes out of his way to flame the M3 Real even though he has never used it before"
or something like that, lmao

oh well...

anyway back on top, Pokemon emerald, sometimes when you do a real time load, the textures dont (the screen is black but sound is still there) load and you have to find a door enter to reload them
so I guess just save next to a door (or just use the built in save which seems a lot better
smile.gif
)

also zelda minish cap- i saved my game (not real time save) and when I went to reload it, the save wasnt there, no name or anything in the save slot, so im guessing it only works with save state

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
While the M3R is fairly solid feature-wise, and has great integration with the GBA expansion pack, the interface is horrible. The lag is intolerable, touch controls are iffy at best, and the graphics/font are that of chintzy Chinese descent. When you set it next to the GUIs of any of the other available slot-1 carts, this becomes blindingly apparent.

I'm quite fond of the expansion packs though. They work perfectly with the newest ExpLoader, in addition to fitting more flush than the EZF3in1.

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
To me, Real's interface is best one out there as far as the looks and skinning goes, but speed and touch controls, well that's something else, and I agree that those segments are the worst..
But it still doesn't bothers me, I'm happy with it, but as I said, most people will find that "bugs" repulsive, so Sakura comes and saves the day!!

But ojsinnerz is out-of-the-line with those statements..It's his personal opinion, and he shouldn't force it to other people..
I don't like N5, but I don't say that over and over again..

Is there any way of replacing expansions housings to white..I'd like it to match my polar white ds?

@Joe 88: Do you mean Real's expansion to work with Opera Browser ROM? If that's your question, I'm using that combination, and it works..Only Opera Browser works really slow, especially if your searching the pictures..You need to patch the ROM before use..(you can find it on handheldsources.com)

Joe88

[λ]
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yea those are the 2 only problems which will be fixed by sakura anyway

the touch sometimes doesnt work even though it should you clicked it but nothing happened like the name sort in the NDS menu, a lot of time it doesnt work and have to keep hitting it
and sometimes theres like a ten second lag when you click on a game

those are the only problems but they really dont bother me much at all and will be fixed very soon

-----------------------------------------------------

have you check the china ones (the M3 real's there are sold as white) so most likely theres a perfect bundle with the white cases
they said some time ago that they would sell the different color carts but never did

----------------------------------------------------

im just gonna post in that thread, "ojsinnerz is a fanboy and a hater to M3 products and doesnt know what he is talking about dont listen to him, he has never even used a it before, read the reviews on this site for the real truth and dont listen to his lies"
anytime he posts something bad about the M3, I suggest everybody else to do the same... lol

I know cards like the SC1DS and CycloDS are better then the M3, but he it just out of control with this...
even saying the really cheap even knockoff cards are better
sleep.gif

----------------------------------------------------

and do you mean the browser patcher tool?

nvm I did it and it works

Toni Plutonij

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I know that china ones are white, but I don't mind Reals black color, I would replace expansion housings, and even the china ones are black!!

I'll check that topic now, the one with ojsinnerz hateridge!!
laugh.gif

I'm glad you managed your browser to work!!

Joe88

[λ]
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
guess ill stick with my psp on the browser also
little too slow

I also saw ojsinnerz ignored you too in that thread

PigVenus

Trophies
XP
Country
My M3 doesn't have the touchscreen problem. However, occasionally there is a delay when loading the games. However, I consider a 5-10 second delay when loading a game inconsequential compared to the minutes to hours actually playing a game.

It is the latest hardware release and running the latest firmware. Kingston 2GB microSD.

Toni Plutonij

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
People who are sensitive will make a big deal out of it, some people won't care at all, I'd like if they change that (and they will soon), but don't mind the way firmware looks now..
I have no problem with waiting few seconds to play game, if I have 40 games with me!!

And I've just completed Golden Sun on M3 Real GBA Expansion..GBA games look soooo different when you play them on lite, all the colors are much more brighter, and games look lifefull, it's a big big difference after playing on original GBA, without back light, or even light other than sun!!

NeoGunKuruma

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Toni Plutonij said:
People who are sensitive will make a big deal out of it, some people won't care at all, I'd like if they change that (and they will soon), but don't mind the way firmware looks now..
I have no problem with waiting few seconds to play game, if I have 40 games with me!!

And I've just completed Golden Sun on M3 Real GBA Expansion..GBA games look soooo different when you play them on lite, all the colors are much more brighter, and games look lifefull, it's a big big difference after playing on original GBA, without back light, or even light other than sun!!
Hopefully the Sakura will allow direct booting of gba files (without having to select GBA mode.
It's technically feasible, so it hopefully is implemented.

I hated running out of power on the original GBA.... I had to beat the elite 4 and Victory Road in Pokemon Crystal version 2 times because of battery failures. -_____-;

Joe88

[λ]
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what GBA mode???

Its built into the OS already
you dont have start another program or go into the gba cart and boot the rom from there like all the other carts like DSTT and such

Toni Plutonij

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I believe they'll keep it that way, just select GBA in the menu (the same as you selected NDS), and voila, list of GBA games..so you simply choose whatever you want to play..no loaders, no other programs, just the firmware itself..And I believe, thats the way it works now (if you have official M3 Reals GBA Expansion)..

But I believe that NeoGunKuruma meant GBA support for EZ 3 in 1, if not..Sorry, my mistake..

NeoGunKuruma

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Toni Plutonij said:
I believe they'll keep it that way, just select GBA in the menu (the same as you selected NDS), and voila, list of GBA games..so you simply choose whatever you want to play..no loaders, no other programs, just the firmware itself..And I believe, thats the way it works now (if you have official M3 Reals GBA Expansion)..

But I believe that NeoGunKuruma meant GBA support for EZ 3 in 1, if not..Sorry, my mistake..
Yeah -__-; plus for some reason the GBAexploder never detects my EZ 3-in-1 as a EZ 3-in-1.
So I can't use rumble or RAM at all (only GBA games work).
hate2.gif

Meh, I'll probably get an M3 GBA expansion soon, since the 3-in-1 doesn't seem to be all people say it is.
-____- And I've read alot about errors and everything for it, no help at all.

Joe88

[λ]
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yea the exp pak is pretty good
only prob I had was wario land 4 and that was because I didnt see the rom was corrupt
I tested it on the comp also

I need to update them to versions that come from the same place because the roms came from all over the place and disorganized...

and
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?s=&showto...t&p=1111069
he just continues on after Ive posted about 3 times about it and you posted about it, just ignored and went on flaming...

NeoGunKuruma

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Heh, I managed to figure out what the issue was after all!
I needed to create an .nds rom dump of the M3DS Real, rename the dump "SoftReset.M3DS" and place it in the root directory.
The DS browser works now (a nice app to use), and Rumble is available.
SNES roms also play faster now.
I might get the official GBA pak anyways, though. Not as soon though, since it really isn't too necessary now.

Toni Plutonij

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
@Joe88: I've seen few more ojsinnerz posts about M3 Real..It looks like we can't do anything about it..

I find my expansions from Real very useful, and maybe I could get all that with EZ 3-in-1 but, I'm very satisfied with these..No need for anything else..
I've read that Real in combination with official GBA expansion works better than any other solution in the scene..

Joe88

[λ]
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
found games that will never work

none of NES classics series games work
they all return a game pak error, turn the power off
also wario land 4 must be played with RTS off or else it wont load (same for a few other games)

and I hate mode7 so much >:0
stupid 1 min intro thing with the monkey from yoshi's island that you cant skip...
all of their games have that or with different videos inserted instead that cant be skipped

Joe88

[λ]
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
when I used ExpLoader
the controls for the game dont work, and the times that it does the controls go all over the place

also I used intro remover and the rom doesnt work anymore, tried it on kirby in dream land
it acts like your turned on a GBA except you didnt insert a cart, just the game gameboy logo appears

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM