Hacking GBA Emu Sav Files

pocchama1996

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I played Pokemon Emerald on the GBA Emu then i moved the sav file to my pc so i could use cheats with VBA and now its like the sav file doesnt exist its asking me to make a new game

haddad

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
U cant use the .sav from the Gba Emu from the DS2, here is how u can play ur save on ur PC (it worked for me)

Saved using IN-GAME save (real save, not using NDSGBA real-time save). The output of that is .sav, so I dragged the .sav with the .gba on my computer, and I ran the game and loaded the .sav using REAL SAVED FILE (not the real-time save)

pocchama1996

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thats what im doing. I have the real .sav and i know it has thre data on it because im loading it on dstwo emu with no real time saves and my save is there. but when i move the .sav to my pc vba doesnt show my file

haddad

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
pocchama1996 said:
Thats what im doing. I have the real .sav and i know it has thre data on it because im loading it on dstwo emu with no real time saves and my save is there. but when i move the .sav to my pc vba doesnt show my file

as long as the real .sav file is in same directory as the .gba file, and the file name's are EXACTLY THE SAME, you should be able to see ur real save through ur game

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up