OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Ooh, 3D! That almost seems like some effort has been put in to this second movie cash-in.

Yes, a decent cash-in GBA game
biggrin.gif

Enchanted and Ratatouille have been pretty decent too...atleast the GBA is going out with some decent games.

@THL, Yeah, I agree. Password games are so annoying. They even did it with the new SpongeBob SquarePants game, which is extremely good other than the fact it uses passwords...
Real Time Save comes in very handy with games like these
wink.gif

Sir VG

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Password games aren't as bad if they actually use like, letter or numbers. Codes like "Red Car, Brown Truck, Green Van..." are extremely stupid.

shadow1w2

Still here.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The last Cars game was a top down racer in the vein of old rally car racers and the like.
I remember a rally game for the NeoGeo and a PC one that was really fun that way. The First Cars GBA game was very much like that and enjoyable.

Im surprised they went 3D with it.
I think the only good 3D GBA racing game was Monster Truck madness. As it was very smooth and playable though its content was a tad stale and no ingame music :/

If the first game is any clue, this one might feel like an old racer title I have long since seen.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto