Status
Not open for further replies.

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can understand some parents trying to persuade their sons not to be gay, but this is just ridiculous, and makes me sick. As a punishment? WTF, I think the poor guy has gone through alot of things by now, and this won't help.

omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is too hilarious, my friends loved this. Not funny he is gay, but funny the lengths the dad went.

nando

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
vegas is a risky place to be an asshole parent. just imagine the kinda shit a kid with hating parents can get into in a town like that.

i responded to the ad
tongue.gif

i say time to spam.

tijntje_7

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Omg, wtf, why?

You can't punish anybody for something he can't help. And isn't bad either, but that's an opinion it seems...
I seriously don't get it o...o
I hope you guys spam him till he realises that he's wrong :/
(note, I do not think he will -.-)

TrapperKeeperX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How Ignorant & Close Minded he really is that's a real shitty thing he shouldn't be a parent at all. Probably he's a right wing conservative religious bastard. I hate to say this if that kid commit suicide I personally blame the parents because it's sad to see people commit suicide and it increases everyday the really sad part Gays,Lesbians,Bisexual, & Transgendered people 4x more rate of suicide. I have to say Bullying is wrong this parent is obviously bullying his own son for being gay and what he's doing to him is discrimination. If I had kids and one of them were gay or lesbian or bisexual or transgendered I'd still love them no matter what. But yeah the parents are just assholes for doing that I wouldn't be too surprised if he ran away and report them.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
That's just horrible! I can't believe parents would ever do this to their own children! I mean how can you raise a child from the day they are born and then just do this to them over some stupid small detail?

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, this bitch is fucking retarded.

Retarded Cunt said:
I found out my son is gay and as a punishment...

I'm not gay, but if I knew it, it'd have to search Craig's List for a replacement set of teeth.

EDIT: Also, lol at it calling the iPod and the laptop gay.

Paarish

Connor's Nublet
Trophies
XP
Country
gameboy13 said:
30084pm said:
If you guys think this is bad just wait until my parents find out...
Same with me. Although I don't think it will be THAT bad.

I do
frown.gif

My dad detests gays (and i mean "detest") and my relationship with my brother is diminishing cause he has an ickling that i am.
I don't plan on telling them... they can find out themselves

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
A Gay Little Cat Boy said:
That's just horrible! I can't believe parents would ever do this to their own children! I mean how can you raise a child from the day they are born and then just do this to them over some stupid small detail?It's not that small of a detail.

QUOTE(BobTheJoeBob @ Oct 27 2010, 10:23 PM) You know, I read the title gay is bashing parents, as in, a gay was bashing his parents.
Same here.

I find this to be pretty lolworthy. Hopefully the guy is just kidding (because I can't see how saying 'you can have his gay ... too' is doing an advertisement any good), otherwise he's an idiot.

DryYoshi

Love child of Dry Bones and Yoshi
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
It's fucked up that he punisches his son like that.
If I had a gay son, I would confince him that being straight is much better then being gay (BOOBIES!)
, but I would not sell his PS3! I would max. hide it! (On an obvious place maybe)

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Overlord Nadrian said:
That's just horrible! I can't believe parents would ever do this to their own children! I mean how can you raise a child from the day they are born and then just do this to them over some stupid small detail?It's not that small of a detail.

QUOTE(BobTheJoeBob @ Oct 27 2010, 10:23 PM) You know, I read the title gay is bashing parents, as in, a gay was bashing his parents.
Same here.

I find this to be pretty lolworthy. Hopefully the guy is just kidding (because I can't see how saying 'you can have his gay ... too' is doing an advertisement any good), otherwise he's an idiot.
It is a small detail, there is more to a person then their sexuality.

DryYoshi

Love child of Dry Bones and Yoshi
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Overlord Nadrian said:

Same here.

It is a small detail, there is more to a person then their sexuality.
Yeah like for example, a persons personality, build, length, weight, school, birthplace, family..... Just naming a few.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1