Gaming Gauntlets in the new Fire Emblem

grey72

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Apologies in advance if this is in the wrong subforum.

Are Magical Classes (Monk, Mage, so on) unable to equip gauntlets in Fire Emblem Three Houses? It's the case for me and I can't seem to find any info online confirming this, other than the mounted units restriction. Anyone able to confirm this for me?

Enryx25

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Not sure but I think everyone can equip whatever weapon they want except magic which can only be used by magic classes.

Trocix

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah that's right, my magic classes and cavalry cannot equip gauntlets. Not sure if there's anything else that cannot wear them.

subtextz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
IIRC you need at least an E+ skill level proficiency in Brawling before you can equip Gauntlets as a weapon. This is true for any weapon at that. Click "Initial Levels" on THIS chart to see the starting skill levels for each toon. If you want to equip something that someone is not innately capable of equipping then you will have to tutor them that skill first.

Edit: Forgot to add that higher quality weapons (Steel, Silver and onward) will need higher skill levels to equip.

Last edited by subtextz,

grey72

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
IIRC you need at least an E+ skill level proficiency in Brawling before you can equip Gauntlets as a weapon.
Doesn't seem to be the case. My bernadetta has an E in brawling and is an Archer and equips training gauntlets just fine. The limitation seems to be magic and mounts only.

subtextz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Yes it seems that there might be class restrictions too.

Edit: Quoted from here:
"...character can equip most weapon types in any class, although there are some restrictions (Gauntlets cannot be used while riding and magic is limited to select classes)."

Last edited by subtextz,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UyxeZ7JYwZs&pp=ygUJVnIgaXMgZ2F5 +1