dragon184

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hello all,
I have a Gateway Emunand that i wish to have removed. I have read the other posts and to remove GW, all I have to do is to format the SD card. This is fine but it got me wondering, how does the GW bootup work? Does that need to be removed too?

Another help i need is that I have followed this guide to have GW+Luma3ds working together. What additional steps do i have to perform to remove all traces of GW?

Guide i followed:
https://gbatemp.net/threads/tutorial-using-luma3ds-gateway-on-b9s.431691/

Many thanks all!!!

dragon184

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Why do you want to use gateway? It is recommended to upgrade and use b9s+luma. Gateway is not longer supported iirc, outdated and obsolete.
Hello BaamAlex,
What i'm trying to do is remove Gateway, but since there was extra steps to get Gateway working with Luma3ds previously. Do i have to do perform any additional steps to remove Gateway cleanly.

What i did previously:
- Installed Gateway
- installed Luma3ds
- followed guide "[Tutorial] Using Luma3DS + Gateway on B9S" on how to get Luma3ds and Gateway working together.

What i'm trying to do
- Remove Gateway (looks like it's as simple as just wiping the SD card)
- Trying to figure out how to rollback the additional steps performed using "[Tutorial] Using Luma3DS + Gateway on B9S"

Hope this is clearer.

dragon184

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Ahh just realized, the extra steps i've done using "[Tutorial] Using Luma3DS + Gateway on B9S" is stored on the SD card. I should be able to just delete them.

Thanks all

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Link the Twink?