Hacking Gateway vs Sky3DS vs OSKA (for a N3DS owner)

Deleted member 361703

GBATemp OldFag
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
I'm getting enough money to purchase a flashcart very soon, so since that's happening, now I'm really confused as to what product I should get.

My N3DS is on 9.5.0-22 (It came on 9.0.0 but I wanted to get some games from the eShop :wacko:)

The Sky3DS seems to NEVER have any compatibility issues with any firmware on O3DS or N3DS, but the Gateway seems to have a ton of features compared to the Sky3DS: http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/3DS_Flashcart_Comparison

OSKA afaik seems to be a completely new CFW that you don't have to get a flashcart to install, and I'd hate to buy one of the two products mentioned above and then have OSKA do everything they can, just $80 cheaper.

Any advice?

NEW QUESTION: You can load Gateway mode on Sky3DS?? Does anyone do that and are there any downfalls towards doing that VS just having a Gateway? I feel like this would be the best option instead of countless pressing of the blue button to get to a certain game.

my advice to op, i had a 3ds on 9.2 upgraded accidentally but i dont make an assload of money so when i updated i sold my console then got a n3ds. while waiting for gateway i bought a o3ds to get use to gateway and then they released 3.1.0. luckly i already had both cubic ninja and oot, regardless of what people say i see others all the time getting cubic ninja for cheap. depending on where your from returning and exchanging could be an option i personally wont buy sky because if supercard really does have a 3ds cart that would be worth the wait, i like gateway because it gives me full control, i can install my carts as cias,play region free, and nand backups duhhhh. But i also came from android fourms where its common practice.

Ra1d

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: never had one before that, and never had one since